Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wallsall Away  (Read 26783 times)
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 09:28:33 »

I just rang walsall direct and bought 1 adult and 3 u18 tickets for £46 in the away end just need to show ID when i collect on the day.

The prices from our site that would have cost £70 so bargain.

01922651416 is the number.

Legend. On it. Cheers!

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 09:29:11 »

Shouldn't this be in the cycling thread,  Reg?

Years ago, I had a work thing in Cheltnum for about 6 weeks; the daily commute consisted of chucking my bike in the guards van of the Swindon built DMU. The dear old DMU's were by then about 20 years past their planned sell by date and used to really chug going up from the Golden Valley through Sapperton Tunnel....lovely downhill to Kemble mind. I had a mate who was  Station Master at Kemble....always used to think possibly one of the best jobs in the country.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 10:12:50 »

I checked my loyalty points a few days ago and I had over 500 from 2 season tickets and a load of away tickets. But I went to buy this morning for me to only have 300 points and for them to have removed one of my season tickets?!

Luckily I could buy 2 on the Walsall site.

Reply from @STFCStore said that apparently everyone's Season Ticket points were being doubled. Just get it from Walsall if you want to guarantee getting one. But I doubt we'll sell out.
« Last Edit: Monday, December 8, 2014, 10:44:55 by JayBox325 » Logged

REDBUCK

« Reply #18 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 11:57:20 »

They seem to have added last year's season ticket on to the total bonus points since last week.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 12:40:13 »

They seem to have wiped all points from last season. Not really sure why?!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 13:11:12 »

They seem to have wiped all points from last season. Not really sure why?!

The curse of Steve Murrall and co Wink
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 15:10:50 »

A small diversion on the way home takes us through Evesham.

Has a lovely selection of pubs......

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 15:59:03 »

The curse of Steve Murrall and co Wink

His grand idea for other clubs to follow suit never did catch on...

#VivaKenBarlow!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #23 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 16:05:46 »

To be fair the online ticketing has been pretty good since ticketmaster powered it. Which did happen on Jed's watch. It's the only positive I can think of.

Bit shit to lose the loyalty points though. Though I'm not sure 'the rules' were ever clearly communicated.
JayBox325

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #24 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 16:52:50 »

To be fair the online ticketing has been pretty good since ticketmaster powered it. Which did happen on Jed's watch. It's the only positive I can think of.

Bit shit to lose the loyalty points though. Though I'm not sure 'the rules' were ever clearly communicated.

That's my problem. I had a go on twitter and they just explained why almost everyone had lost an amount of loyalty points. We would understand but it's the fact they announced this loyalty points system for these tickets a week before they go on sale, so almost everyone will have checked their points. Only for them to be changed the day of with no notification of it happening...

Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 17:40:19 »

Nope, don't think they ever were. The response on Twitter was that they get cleared down each season. Doesn't really wash as its now December. The concept of "loyalty" points should surely mean they're carried forward from season to season. In general the ticket office staff are very good and Claire and Jason are both very helpful. Think something's gone a bit wrong on this one though.
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 18:53:32 »

Nope, don't think they ever were. The response on Twitter was that they get cleared down each season. Doesn't really wash as its now December. The concept of "loyalty" points should surely mean they're carried forward from season to season. In general the ticket office staff are very good and Claire and Jason are both very helpful. Think something's gone a bit wrong on this one though.

The problem with that is that it gets distorted over time. Is an OAP who has attended sporadically, averaging twice a season for 35 years, more loyal than a 21 year old who has gone fifteen times a season for 4 years no matter what? The OAP will have more loyalty points.

Or you could have somebody who went week in week out for few couple of years then didn't go at all for 3 years yet is near the front of the line when we get drawn away at Old Trafford/Anfield/wherever in the cup.
donkey
Cheers!

He headed a football.

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 18:58:35 »

I always expected it to be an annual thing anyway. I don't know why I thought that, though.

donkey tells the truth

I headed the ball.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaawwwwwww
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 19:08:43 »

The problem with that is that it gets distorted over time. Is an OAP who has attended sporadically, averaging twice a season for 35 years, more loyal than a 21 year old who has gone fifteen times a season for 4 years no matter what? The OAP will have more loyalty points.

Or you could have somebody who went week in week out for few couple of years then didn't go at all for 3 years yet is near the front of the line when we get drawn away at Old Trafford/Anfield/wherever in the cup.

All very true and there will always be individual examples where it's not overly "fair". The counter argument is that a guy who started going at the start of the season is in the same boat as the guy who attended virtually every game the previous season if we get a big draw. I think I assumed that they'd just accumulate over (as they did until a couple of days ago). Fair enough I suppose but Reading's loyalty scheme has been going for ages and no points have ever been cancelled. I suspect the majority of the top two divisions are similar but I don't actually know.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #29 on: Monday, December 8, 2014, 19:15:37 »

I just want a clear description of the rules. And what the points can be 'spent' on.

On the very rare occasion we get a massive draw the number of years with a season ticket certainly counted as higher priority in the  past. Is this not the case now?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: