Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town V Fleetwood Match Day Thread  (Read 65905 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #330 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 08:50:20 »

Irate? I find it amusing.
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 09:09:33 »

Im getting dizzy. Best go for a sit down...
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #332 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 09:54:20 »

Stop getting irate at people getting irate about people getting irate about something that was said, that wasn't actually said, when people aren't actually even irate!
What an iratist post.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 10:03:06 »

I'm irate and so is my wife.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #334 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 10:17:45 »

I'm irate and so is my wife.

Oh, that's interesting.  What part of Iran are you both from?
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 12:15:08 »

As much as I rate Yaser I wouldn't want to invoke his ire and make him an irate Iraqi.
lambourn red

« Reply #336 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 13:28:15 »

As we were moaning about kids prices in this thread I have just noticed that Walsall are charging £16 for kids for our game on Boxing day although the are doing a family ticket but that is for 1 kid.

Family tickets (1 adult, 1 under 18) - £26
To book family tickets, please call Walsall directly on 01922651416
Read more at http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/walsall-ticket-details-2124974.aspx#g70RB64MuDLbLMoX.99

Adult - £22
Over 60 - £16
Under 18 - £16
Wheelchair - Age related price
Carer - Free of charge
Read more at http://www.swindontownfc.co.uk/news/article/walsall-ticket-details-2124974.aspx#g70RB64MuDLbLMoX.99
Flashheart

« Reply #337 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 13:56:14 »

Got a reply from Shaw Rosso's misses. He's OK, but a bit sick right now.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #338 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 14:13:16 »

Thanks flash h
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 14:41:51 »

Ooh err, hope Shaw Rosso gets well soon.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #340 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 14:44:40 »

Got a reply from Shaw Rosso's misses. He's OK, but a bit sick right now.

Thanks Flashy! 
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 18:06:11 »

Hmm.. it was probably a reasonable assumption that he was talking about free tickets, given that someone asked who should be next; I.e. after the schools, who were given free tickets. Albeit he later clarified that wasn't what he meant.

Oh and I think it was only Ironside who was irate.  Smiley
I'm not Irate.

Don't make me Irate, you wouldn't like me when I'm Irate...

Fair point, hands up, having checked I don't see Audrey advocating free tickets for new Swindonians. Having said that, he did reply to a question asking about extending the recent trust initiative of targeting other groups of people and, taking into account the reply, in that context, it was a fair assumption that was what he was implying. I should have posted there and not here.

As for the subsequent commenters, let me just clarify a couple of things. You all appeared to be so desperate to accuse me of racism that you were all completely blind to your own hypocrisy and stupidity, it was laughable.  For all the precious council working sweethearts, (you know who you are), who should be fully indoctrinated into the cult of multiculturalism, you were very quick to have a go at me but unfortunately, you only wanted to see the posters name, but not their message.

I stand by everything I said. Giving free tickets to schoolchildren and their parents is fine because it doesn't unlawfully discriminate against a person based on their ethnic origin. Giving discounts to people based on their ethnic origin does. It separates people as a opposed to uniting them. It goes against everything you have been told to believe! Football is tribal, you either join the tribe or you don't. If you reject us, why would I embrace you? Join us and become one of us. It's your choice to join, I won't change to gain your acceptance.

Finally...

Not only is it illegal, it's a decisive kick in the fucking bollocks to anyone who has been a Town fan for more than 5 minutes. Many of us have supported the club in one way shape or form (in my case since '82) and seen the club go from bottom to top and back again. I've had unbridled happiness, and unbridled pain. Wouldn't change it in exchange for a fucking year of 'premier league' football. This is why few other football 'fan's' in this country can even understand.

You all talk bollocks anyway...

Edit: I see the Sage of Swindon (Reg) agrees with my point, therefore you MUST be wrong! 😊.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
kerry red

« Reply #342 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 18:13:26 »

All I can really say is that as everybody seems to accept that I NEVER advocated discounts for ethic groups, this whole debate has been pretty pointless.

All I was ever advocating was the possibility of a more inclusive football club reaching out to those who may feel they would not be particularly welcome at the CG - misplaced in my view.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 18:48:23 »

I stand by everything I said.

Including the bit about the FN not being as bad as their UK press coverage no doubt. Care to expand?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: Friday, December 5, 2014, 18:57:27 »

Including the bit about the FN not being as bad as their UK press coverage no doubt. Care to expand?
Not in this thread princess, you see, it kind of diverts the point onto something that is completely irrelevant. I suggest you start a thread that's a bit more relevant and appropriate, there's a good girl...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23] 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: