Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fleetwood and the trust  (Read 43810 times)
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Saturday, November 29, 2014, 08:22:42 »

What we don't have is a big city club (Wolves) for example who have plummeted down from the Prem with all their parachute payments completely skewing the competitiveness of the whole division.

I think it's much more enjoyable than a few seasons past just for that reason, more of us have got a chance this season of doing something, which is proved by checking out the table.

Yep. Totally agree Hobnob. Helps that we're up there too obviously. :-)
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Saturday, November 29, 2014, 19:12:53 »

Absolutely brilliant. Saw 3 kids there today who were schoolmates of my lad and all 3 were having a brilliant time, eyes shining and just utterly transported by the whole experience. This was at half-time, so hopefully even better after we all celebrated a late winner! Excellent work by the Trust and the club - hope it's rewarded by a good rate of some of them returning.
RedRag

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Saturday, November 29, 2014, 19:56:29 »

having a brilliant time, eyes shining and just utterly transported by the whole experience

funny that, the previous lot on the Bank did nothing but complain

must join in and applaud the Trust for a brilliant idea with a new angle, a positive collaboration with the Board and a well implemented plan in the build up and on the day.  I'd guess a majority of us caught the bug as kids and I'm sure many of today's kids will be smitten enough to demand a return!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: Sunday, November 30, 2014, 10:09:47 »

Sky Sports are advertising the betting for this game with an accompanying pic of . . .

Michael Smith   Clap

http://i.gyazo.com/97a5599dae3dfcab5612c9d08ee9e84d.png

Oh well, at least it wasn't Nathan 'threatening' I suppose...
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: Sunday, November 30, 2014, 10:20:10 »

Joined the trust yesterday  and there were quite a few in front of me so hopefully boosted the numbers.

Also spoke to friends who brought kids for the first time and they loved it so well done everybody involved.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: Sunday, November 30, 2014, 14:39:57 »

Thanks for everyone's words in regards to yesterday. As you can guess there are a very few tired Trust board members and volunteers after yesterday's exploits, especially getting 1000 balloons blown up and getting them onto Stratton Bank.

Also thanks to the weather, and Ben Gladwin in scoring a late winner, so it was really 'Glad All Over' for the kids.

A video of the day has been done, so if you've got a spare 23 minutes, please have a look :

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
kerry red

« Reply #171 on: Sunday, November 30, 2014, 14:54:50 »

Perhaps the next initiative could be attracting some of the immigrant communities.

The eastern Europeans probably have a footballing background but maybe need some positive encouragement to attend.

Those of the large Goan community I know were all following Portugal avidly in the WC - but probably not predisposed to freezing their nads off on the Bank!
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: Sunday, November 30, 2014, 15:55:17 »

nice video summing up a real positive day for stfc

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: Sunday, November 30, 2014, 15:58:40 »

Thanks for everyone's words in regards to yesterday. As you can guess there are a very few tired Trust board members and volunteers after yesterday's exploits, especially getting 1000 balloons blown up and getting them onto Stratton Bank.

Also thanks to the weather, and Ben Gladwin in scoring a late winner, so it was really 'Glad All Over' for the kids.

A video of the day has been done, so if you've got a spare 23 minutes, please have a look :

Brilliant.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #174 on: Sunday, November 30, 2014, 16:05:17 »

Great stuff!  Congratulations to all involved. 
OOH! SHAUN TAYLOR
- FACT!

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: Sunday, November 30, 2014, 17:45:34 »

Great video and a great effort from all involved. That's actually motivated me to finally complete the form to join the Trust which some one gave me at Crawley back in August. I've joined for a year and made an additional donation - every little helps  Wink
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: Sunday, November 30, 2014, 18:06:53 »

Brilliant work. Judging by that attendances should start to rise! Signed up for Trust yesterday, keep it up!
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: Monday, December 1, 2014, 08:50:44 »

Anyone know how many members The Trust are now up to?
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: Saturday, December 13, 2014, 14:36:36 »

Somebody at work showed me an email from their kids school regarding another trust initiative for both Doncaster and Port Vale.

Primary school kids go free with a paying adult(£19) or OAP(£16), with a max of 2 adults and 3 kids per group.

Sounds good to me. 
justboiledover

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: Thursday, December 18, 2014, 22:58:40 »

Appeal to the trust if anyone who knows anyone on the board or who is organising this offer!!

I have taken advantage of the offer and ordered tickets for the Vale game (I know I'm not the target as I go to a dozen games a season anyway but this would have been at best a 50/50 one for me). I ordered tickets for me, the nipper and for one of her friends from her swimming club who has never been before. After the deadline had passed her friends dad got in touch asking how I got the tickets saying that he wanted to get one for himself and other child. The lad and dad are both sports daft but unfortunately armchair Liverpool fans - prime targets of the scheme I'd imagine! Is there any way that I could add them to my order? I would be happy to drop off the cash at the trust office/another address.

Sorry to whack this on the public bit, I know a few posters are quite close to the trust but wasn't sure who to pm. If anyone could help please pm me.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: