Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fleetwood and the trust  (Read 43814 times)
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 20:46:11 »

Doesn't matter about season ticket holders or regular payers, they're in whatever.
stfc11

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 20:51:09 »

As a season ticket holder for 10+ years now, which all started because my Dad took me to a kid for a quid game I think this is great! Catch kids young, make them realise how much better it is watching football live, with a crowd and an atmosphere and hopefully they'll be hooked like I was! No point in moaning about one off promotions to try and create crowds if you're a season ticket holder, that's for the club to sort out, would love to see season ticket holders get cheaper cup tickets/free pre-season tickets, but that's something to talk about another day in another thread, the trust have done brilliantly promoting this and proving that the fanbase could potentially be out there.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 20:52:29 »

Was talking at the pub about this tonight, and the first thing that was brought up was 'What about the season ticket holders?'
Yeah, damn right, I pay through the nose for the privilege of sitting in a half-empty ground where I can often relax in perfect calm. The last thing us season ticket holders want is lots of noisy crowds turning up bringing their atmosphere and future season ticket holders with them, just leave us alone to shrivel away in peace.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #78 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 20:53:47 »

Give it away for free, make them form a habit, then charge shit loads when they're hooked.

Swindon Town: The crack dealer of League One.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 20:55:25 »

Give it away for free, make them form a habit, then charge shit loads when they're hooked.

Swindon Town: The crack dealer of League One.
To be fair, it's the Trust not the club. And peddling to school kids in their schools as well, appalling behaviour Smiley
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 20:56:14 »

We will be doing a membership drive once again on Saturday prior to the game.

We should be on the corner of the Arkells/TE, and DRS by the club shop.

Please join up if you haven't...

Cracking job well done.
I re-joined at halftime at Orient away Smiley
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 20:58:49 »

Superb.

I'v criticised the Trust in the past but they seem to have got their act together recently and this is a fantastic initiative so well done.

I echo the hopes of others that the weather holds up and more importantly, they can do something with the facilities that are so obviously lacking in the Bank.

I suppose I'd better sign up now...
[/quotey
Superb.

I'v criticised the Trust in the past but they seem to have got their act together recently and this is a fantastic initiative so well done.

I echo the hopes of others that the weather holds up and more importantly, they can do something with the facilities that are so obviously lacking in the Bank.

I suppose I'd better sign up now...

You could bring a blow up "Jed" to throw around the bank before the match Smiley
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #82 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 20:59:53 »

To be fair, it's the Trust not the club. And peddling to school kids in their schools as well, appalling behaviour Smiley

The Trust is just someone below the main man ;-)

In all seriousness this is excellent work by the Trust.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 21:01:48 »

I know it's yesterday's news but the extra attendance should hopefully shush the Bristol City fans who will be checking our gate against Fleetwood... and, alas, they will be.

An added bonus.

Great work from the Trust. I don't really know what to say regarding ST holders kicking up a stink over an attempt to introduce the potential future of our fanbase. Sigh.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 21:04:48 by Costanza » Logged
kerry red

« Reply #84 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 21:05:04 »

It's probably just the moaning fucker who sits behind me.

But let's be honest - some people just like moaning
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 21:07:02 »

Great work from the Trust. I don't really know what to say regarding ST holders kicking up a stink over an attempt to introduce the potential future of our fanbase. Sigh.
All joking aside, is there really anyone kicking up a stink, or just a couple of blokes HonkyTonk knows in the pub?
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 21:10:40 »

.....and if so can their STs be confiscated due to twatishness and raffled off to those new potential new long term fans on the bank Saturday?
The Million Pound Man

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 21:15:36 »

Well done to the Trust, good work. As a ST Holder im more than happy to let future potential fans have a try before you buy.

It is definitely possible to increase your fan base considerably (although usually with a new/ redeveloped stadium). Brighton average nearly 30,000 these days, that is VERY impressive.

Also, MKDongs ran a promotion for home and away fans today. For £25 two adults get entry, a pint and a pie. They managed to attract 6,720 today.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 21:17:39 »

Something for the future with regards to leaflets from the Trust. I'm a fan of this line which has been used by other clubs before....

Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 21:28:10 »

Well I just checked - there weren't any free tickets given away in my local school - how do you get on the list of favourites ?

Or it just for the chosen few ?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: