Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fleetwood and the trust  (Read 43804 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:22:06 »

When I was first aware of football I supported Arsenal because my dad did. Then at primary school we went to 'train' on the CG pitch and met a few of the players. At this point my brother and I declared we supported Swindon. Happily it wasn't nearly as expensive in those days so midering the old man to take us paid off, and here I am, nearly 30 years later.

This stuff really does work, if we hook a few kids for life on Saturday it will all be worthwhile.

This. West Ham were my favourite team when I was really small, but after being taken to teh CG a few times I was hooked. Probably helped that we were smashing everyone at the time!

Massive pat on the back for the trust. Fantastic work, I think this will turn a lot of cynics.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:25:10 »

Give the kids a taste and they'll want to come back. Well done to the Trust for organising this.

I know we hate the concept of song sheets on here, but when we've got the SB full of kids on a cold November day, it'd be good to have some in there, kids love a bit of a sing and it might motivate some of the quiet miserable fuckers elsewhere to give it a go.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:26:06 »

Fair fucks to the Trust, that's a great number. Just hope it isn't 2 degrees and raining or the bank will be a miserable place to be.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:32:06 »

I hope there are more than 4 portaloos......

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:37:48 »

I hope there are more than 4 portaloos......

I'm more concerned as to whether they've been emptied after the shitheads have fouled them.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:44:33 »

Give the kids a taste and they'll want to come back. Well done to the Trust for organising this.

I know we hate the concept of song sheets on here, but when we've got the SB full of kids on a cold November day, it'd be good to have some in there, kids love a bit of a sing and it might motivate some of the quiet miserable fuckers elsewhere to give it a go.

Hopefully there will be one or two members of the trust in there to kind or orchestrate them? Start the songs and get them joining in. I know there's a group of school-children in the Arkell's on Saturdays and there's one bloke amongst them that gets them all singing.

EDIT: Completely forgot to say top work! This is great news! Looking forward to it.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:51:03 by JayBox325 » Logged

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:49:12 »

Well done to all involved, great news

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 09:59:49 »

Fantastic effort is that.  As someone else said, I was thinking take up would be a few hundred, not 3500!!  So what will that do to the attendance?  Presumably 10/10.5k once added to the regular 7k.
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 10:05:25 »

The Trust has come of age.  Astonishing achievement.  Well done to everyone involved.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 10:09:36 »

Hopefully there will be one or two members of the trust in there to kind or orchestrate them? Start the songs and get them joining in. I know there's a group of school-children in the Arkell's on Saturdays and there's one bloke amongst them that gets them all singing.

EDIT: Completely forgot to say top work! This is great news! Looking forward to it.

Mr Box, get yourself a CRB clearance, and you could become a musical Pied Piper, a conductor of a pre-pubescent choir.  The TEF could have a whip round to get you a hi-vis jacket, and possibly a flag bearing the TEF logo....

JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 10:14:02 »

Mr Box, get yourself a CRB clearance, and you could become a musical Pied Piper, a conductor of a pre-pubescent choir.  The TEF could have a whip round to get you a hi-vis jacket, and possibly a flag bearing the TEF logo....

I'm on it. 

scillyred

« Reply #26 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 10:23:17 »

This is brilliant and must be the way forward to build a fan base for the future  Clap

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 10:37:41 »

My eldest was so excited when he got home from school and told me about this, I'm already a trust member but I'm more than happy to build my son's relationship with the club, just hope we're not on the bank! :-P

Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 10:40:21 »

"You're gonna get your fucking heads kicked in"
"You can stick your fucking mackeral up your arse"
"Shit fucking Blackpool, your just a shit fucking Blackpool"

Any more ideas for the kiddy song sheets ?
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 10:43:05 »

"You're gonna get your fucking heads kicked in"
"You can stick your fucking mackeral up your arse"
"Shit fucking Blackpool, your just a shit fucking Blackpool"

Any more ideas for the kiddy song sheets ?

hahahahaha.

Wanky Wanky Oxford.
Shoot the Oxford Scum.
Dirty Northern Bastard.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: