Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Fleetwood and the trust  (Read 43791 times)
stfc1975

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 12:44:18 »

We will be doing a membership drive once again on Saturday prior to the game.

We should be on the corner of the Arkells/TE, and DRS by the club shop.

Please join up if you haven't...

Thanks. I will try getting there a bit earlier Saturday.
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 12:45:38 »

Looks as though they've given them the SB end of the DRS. So at least 1000 will have decent facilities. Just hope they place plenty of portaloos on the bank for the mums and kids.

Cats are better than dogs FACT
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 13:01:10 »

Thanks. I will try getting there a bit earlier Saturday.

We're normally there from about 1.30...

Of course you can join online at www.truststfc.com/join

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 13:03:23 »

Looks as though they've given them the SB end of the DRS. So at least 1000 will have decent facilities. Just hope they place plenty of portaloos on the bank for the mums and kids.

I'm hoping they will allow SB ticket holders to use the DR facilities and have improved the SB facilities itself for Saturday considering this could be a key to an extra 100-200 a week.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 13:14:03 »

We will be doing a membership drive once again on Saturday prior to the game.

We should be on the corner of the Arkells/TE, and DRS by the club shop.

Please join up if you haven't...

You'll be getting my £1. Hopefully the sceptics that couldn't really see the point of the Trust before will now be signing up. I would have joined before but hadn't had the chance at a stall and my paypal is messed up, but I'll be sure to find you Saturday.

I know you do a life membership already, but do you allow people to sign up for 5 years, 10 years, etc. on the spot? Just a thought, but I think it might be worth looking at.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 13:27:38 »

I'm hoping they will allow SB ticket holders to use the DR facilities

Doubtfull.

H&S, maximum capacity and all that jazz
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 13:49:57 »

Doubtfull.

H&S, maximum capacity and all that jazz

Ah, yeah that makes sense. I'm going to tweet the club asking if it's actually on their radar. (Not that their twitter account is looked at not on a match-day...)

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 13:52:27 »

Can anyone from the trust give any more insight in to how they have gone about this? What schools have been targeted? How many tickets per school? etc.

This was an idea I had advocated on here in the past, but it seemed pretty pie in the sky stuff. To get the club to agree to it in the first instance is impressive enough, let alone actually then going and organising it and making it a reality.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 13:56:23 »

You'll be getting my £1. Hopefully the sceptics that couldn't really see the point of the Trust before will now be signing up. I would have joined before but hadn't had the chance at a stall and my paypal is messed up, but I'll be sure to find you Saturday.

I know you do a life membership already, but do you allow people to sign up for 5 years, 10 years, etc. on the spot? Just a thought, but I think it might be worth looking at.

I know what you mean about extended membership. Now that the Trust is proving its value, I feel that it's worth more than £1 per year. I know it's about creating a low barrier to drive membership and attract sponsorship, but is it time to move the sub up to at least £2-3?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #54 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 14:00:41 »

Can anyone from the trust give any more insight in to how they have gone about this? What schools have been targeted? How many tickets per school? etc.

This was an idea I had advocated on here in the past, but it seemed pretty pie in the sky stuff. To get the club to agree to it in the first instance is impressive enough, let alone actually then going and organising it and making it a reality.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/sport/11530668.This_is_just_the_beginning_for_the_Trust/
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 14:02:29 »

I know what you mean about extended membership. Now that the Trust is proving its value, I feel that it's worth more than £1 per year. I know it's about creating a low barrier to drive membership and attract sponsorship, but is it time to move the sub up to at least £2-3?

I just think it's a bit of a ball ache getting people to renew, yet few are going to want to put up cash for a lifetime membership. You're far more likely to get someone to commit to 5 years.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 14:14:57 »

I sometimes think it's not enough because people might think "How is £1 going to do anything?" Obviously not making any real difference.

Do the TEF have any kind of pot? For derby days or TV games it would be good to have a pot to get loads of sheets (ala Yeovil below) or flags or something to make certain games special. We always moan about a lack of atmosphere, when we're the most active fans (online anyway) that could actually do something about it.

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 14:17:15 »

Jesus.....impressive doesn't begin to cover it for me. Every town fan on Facebook and/or Twitter should give this a like/share/retweet. Bloody well done to all involved.
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 14:48:52 »

I just think it's a bit of a ball ache getting people to renew, yet few are going to want to put up cash for a lifetime membership. You're far more likely to get someone to commit to 5 years.

Agreed. They need to put in something between £1 and life. Many people would be happy to hand over a fiver.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Tuesday, November 25, 2014, 14:59:04 »

Superb.

I'v criticised the Trust in the past but they seem to have got their act together recently and this is a fantastic initiative so well done.

I echo the hopes of others that the weather holds up and more importantly, they can do something with the facilities that are so obviously lacking in the Bank.

I suppose I'd better sign up now...

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 ... 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: