Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Whatever happened to Tijane Reis..... early Posh pre-match thoughts.  (Read 12292 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:09:19 »

Well....
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:13:23 »

We released him from his contract.

It was Tijane Fired Reis
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:15:39 »

Remember Jed's little puzzles after we signed new players?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:15:55 »

Whatever happened to Dany N'Guessan...'s penalty that wasn't given?

We are clearly as good as each other last seasons results:

P4 W1 L1 D2 (lost one of the Ds on pens).

I'm looking forward to it. Their fans seem to be the most arrogant and cocky fans I've ever had the displeasure of seeing on the internet. At least City are top of the league so they have something to be cocky about. Posh last year were so up themselves without having much to show for it except for a free tin of paint.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:21:19 »

In all seriousness....the key thing for the weekend is that Cooper is going to have to make some sort of call, over Mass and Kas.  Do they come back in; does Stephens stay in midfield; does Branco carry on; now that Tomlin has gone, who do we target to get sent off?  Smiley
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:27:04 »

They've got a striker thats quite handy.

Stephens, you know what to do son.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:27:40 »

Whatever happened to Dany N'Guessan...'s penalty that wasn't given?

We are clearly as good as each other last seasons results:

P4 W1 L1 D2 (lost one of the Ds on pens).

I'm looking forward to it. Their fans seem to be the most arrogant and cocky fans I've ever had the displeasure of seeing on the internet. At least City are top of the league so they have something to be cocky about. Posh last year were so up themselves without having much to show for it except for a free tin of paint.

N'Guessan now at Port Vale....scored a couple in the cup t'other week. Did OK for a while here, but typical of teh French players we've had, a bit unreliable. Personally I wouldn't bother signing more.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:27:42 »

I believe Posh's one creative player, Maddison is injured. Their fans are not happy at the moment. They are ripe for the taking at the moment, good time to play them.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:29:34 »

In all seriousness....the key thing for the weekend is that Cooper is going to have to make some sort of call, over Mass and Kas.  Do they come back in; does Stephens stay in midfield; does Branco carry on; now that Tomlin has gone, who do we target to get sent off?  Smiley

I'd say bench them both if they both feel up to it. But Stephens in the middle seemed to work well. Maybe everyone in the City game should be rewarded with another start. Mainly Gladwin cause he had a belter.

It's a good situation to be in. Considering one second we can be under-staffed as it were, then contemplating the idea of Yas & Mass not getting in the squad.

We need to get everyone as much game time as possible because when Jan roles around they're definitely gone for a few weeks for the Asia cup, but also because one of them could be gone forever in Jan too...

Wes
Thompson, Branco, Turnbull
Byrne, Louis, Stephens, Gladwin, Toffolo
Obika, Smith

With the internationals and Willo coming off the bench.

N'Guessan now at Port Vale....scored a couple in the cup t'other week. Did OK for a while here, but typical of teh French players we've had, a bit unreliable. Personally I wouldn't bother signing more.

Yeah, I saw that. Happy for him. I was more just being sour grapes about the pen that never was... Tongue

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:37:54 »

Anyone like Posh Red, know the state of London Road atm?
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:41:49 »

Anyone like Posh Red, know the state of London Road atm?

Here is an updated 'webcam' or as I like to call it "updated photos".

http://www.theposh.com/news/article/20140407-moys-end-webcams-launched-1472205.aspx

@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:44:14 »

That stand will opened for first time for our visit though for home fans use
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:46:20 »

Here is an updated 'webcam' or as I like to call it "updated photos".

http://www.theposh.com/news/article/20140407-moys-end-webcams-launched-1472205.aspx

Hmmm so not quite finished then.   Kind of highlights, how far we're falling behind, when a club with gates a little over 5,000, can manage a decent basic upgrade to a basically condemned stand.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:48:21 »

That stand will opened for first time for our visit though for home fans use

Oh right, so that's likely to give them a bit of a lift, you'd have thought, few extra in out of curiosity etc.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, November 17, 2014, 15:54:30 »

Oh right, so that's likely to give them a bit of a lift, you'd have thought, few extra in out of curiosity etc.

Wouldn't surprise me if a lot of their ST holders move their seats into the new stand so that end should be near full.

Just need to get a few more town away fans with flags waving. I took my newly bought flag and cable tied it onto a stick (doesn't look as shit as that sounded) so it's not just tied to a fence. Hopefully made Arkell's look better when we scored, when the entire ground burst into song and when the teams came out.

https://twitter.com/JayBox325/status/533622997383647234

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to: