Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v The Slavetraders Official Matchday Thread  (Read 128116 times)
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #675 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 18:35:10 »

Just read Cryer's tweets to Morshead. Comes across as an incredibly condescending twat.
And bitter as fuck for some reason.
DRS

« Reply #676 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 18:52:30 »

I am good mates with Andy. Privately he isn't bitter he loves a bite
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #677 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 18:54:04 »

I can honestly say, prior to last Saturday, I really wouldn't have minded City going up. I work there, think it's a fantastic city in many ways and it's incredible that a city of its size has never had a club befitting of its status. After last Saturday, I'll happily raise a glass to another failure by them.

Right, Peterborough....
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #678 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 19:13:27 »

Ohh Asthton gate is full of shit.......
History will only remember the 1-0 score line.

Therefore the subject is now closed.

See you at Peterborough for those who are travelling and ffs it's not my turn to sit next to Mad Phil Smiley
swindonmaniac

Ignore
« Reply #679 on: Friday, November 21, 2014, 20:16:30 »

I hate the 'Who's Biggest, Who's Best' arguments. City have bigger attendances than us and have done for quite a while. They have also been more successful than us in recent years and have the backing of a multi millionaire, who's more than happy to spunk millions in his quest to see them in the top flight. Good luck to them.

there is no argument - they ARE a bunch of wankers.

Life is a Rollercoaster - Just gotta ride it.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #680 on: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 12:49:22 »

Anyone who has Player and was unfortunate enough to have missed the game can watch extended highlights on the Bristol City Player - 13 minutes instead of the measly 4 on the Swindon one. And, as an added bonus, you can watch Wanker Wilbraham's open goal miss from yesterday......
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #681 on: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 15:59:33 »

You see I can understand our home highlights not being as good as clubs with better facilities.

But how can an away team get better highlights to the same fucking game than us.

Not that I subscribe.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #682 on: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 16:17:38 »

All clubs have the same footage available. It's up to the individual clubs what they upload. Some show the whole match.....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #683 on: Sunday, November 23, 2014, 17:00:41 »

All clubs have the same footage available. It's up to the individual clubs what they upload. Some show the whole match.....
Well I guess that makes sense. We presumably don't have the resource to throw at it
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #684 on: Monday, November 24, 2014, 09:55:35 »

Some clubs do have their own camera though. Barnsley are a good example of that. And I think Posh did, too.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #685 on: Monday, November 24, 2014, 10:15:31 »

I've written to the Trust suggesting they bring up the issue at their forthcoming Q&A with the club. The offer at the moment is well below the level of even much smaller clubs, and the abysmal quality of the live coverage amounts to theft of subscribers' cash.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #686 on: Monday, November 24, 2014, 10:26:45 »

I've written to the Trust suggesting they bring up the issue at their forthcoming Q&A with the club. The offer at the moment is well below the level of even much smaller clubs, and the abysmal quality of the live coverage amounts to theft of subscribers' cash.

I'd agree with that. 4.99 a month for an extra 30 seconds of highlights...? Get out.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 [46]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: