Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Preston North End Official Matchday Thread  (Read 40635 times)
Hexagon

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: Thursday, November 6, 2014, 06:12:42 »

I travel from London and the train times have got later and the journey longer. There used to be a 2228 and 2234 arriving in London about 2345. Now it's 2339 arriving 0001 meaning I miss the last fast train to Hitchin adding almost an hour to get me home at 0130. If I didn't have a season ticket there's no way I'd be doing that!

Recently there's been engineering works between Swindon and Didcot meaning there's only been one line open for trains in both directions. Not sure if that's still on going. And that was why the 22:28 started terminating at Swindon and everyone having to change onto the 2234.

I've given up using the train on Tuesday night games because of the 2234 being consistently late and missing connections.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: Thursday, November 6, 2014, 09:17:00 »

Recently there's been engineering works between Swindon and Didcot meaning there's only been one line open for trains in both directions. Not sure if that's still on going. And that was why the 22:28 started terminating at Swindon and everyone having to change onto the 2234.

I've given up using the train on Tuesday night games because of the 2234 being consistently late and missing connections.

Having experienced it first hand this season, I am glad our next Tuesday night home league match isn't until March!!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: Thursday, November 6, 2014, 11:20:07 »

Still going on as of last week

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: