Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Franchise FC v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 31869 times)
kerry red

« Reply #180 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 16:28:15 »

They've blown every chance of promotion they've had in recent years.

They are serial bottlers and this season will be no different.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 19:35:06 »

This comment from "Saint Don" commenting on (mostly Town End) Swindon comments on game is why every right thinking football supporter, and in fact human being ought to despise his "club"

This. If fans of deadend go-nowhere nonentity clubs, that play in crumbling piss-soaked ruins in back-end of nowhere shit-hole towns like Swindon want to spew their twisted envy and resentment at the fastest growing club in the country, playing in one of the very best stadiums in the country, in one of the most prosperous and fastest growing towns in the country, well then frankly: who cares? Let them. The more hypocritical, self-evidently self-deluded and nonsensical the bile the better/funnier in fact. Just keep the money coming into us lads as we climb up the leagues in the years ahead. We'll give you a little wave down to League 2 from the PL in 10 years' time. If we can remember you even exist by then.

No seriously: it just doesn't get any better than the usual "I hate Stadium:MK with it's excellent facilities, comfortable seats and great views of the pitch. I'm much happier at our ground that smells of faeces, crammed in behind a concrete pillar, sitting on a splintered park bench with my legs wrapped 'round my neck so I can fit, and having to piss against a brick wall wearing waders at half-time" comments, it really doesn't  Soapy Tit Wank Keep 'em coming you bitter, jealous yokel livestock botherers. Soapy Tit Wank

Utter cunt!

I have no envy for them as I value history,tradition and ethics.

They lose on ALL counts.

Clems Army!
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 19:35:19 »

Interesting their fans saying that Powell hasn't been that good this season. Every time I've watched him he's looked a class act. Skinned Stephens for fun Saturday.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Tuesday, November 4, 2014, 08:35:01 »

I thought he was a lot better than their wonderboy the press keep spouting on about. In fact, bar his goal which to his credit he took well, I thought Alli (sp?) was pretty shite.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: