Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: henry lloyd  (Read 3109 times)
Spud

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:36:32 »

Football Factory was ok a bit too overhyped for my liking i mean one of the younger kids in the firm had a Stone Island top and Adidas poppers on!, now ID is the Daddy of Footy films.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:38:24 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Football Factory was ok a bit too overhyped for my liking i mean one of the younger kids in the firm had a Stone Island top and Adidas poppers on!, now ID is the Daddy of Footy films.

Is that the film with Shadwell Town in it?

We are Shadwell, the kennel is our place,
Shadwell never never never shall lose face!

Shadwell army!

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Spud

« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:39:33 »

It is indeed Edinburgh!, dont ever forget Gumbo, "i fucking love you Gumbo!"  
Sussex

« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:49:51 »

Excellent film!

I always try to read the book before I see the film so I can picture the characters etc.. in my head.

Did it for The Beach, Trainspotting, Football Factory... and the books are always better. If I'd seen any of the films and then read the books, I'd have had pre-conceptions of characters, locations etc..

The films are generally condensed down, hyped up versions (with different endings sometimes, ala Beach!) and shit in comparison.
Spencer_White

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:52:03 »

Im offended you even put Trainspotting and FF in the same breath!
Spud

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 19:53:07 »

Trainspotting rules!
Sussex

« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 20:04:31 »

Trainspotting 'the book' is quality Spence!

I'd have thought you'd be more offended about The Beach. Now that WAS a fucking car crash of a film. A yank playing the lead and completely changing the ending  :nono:
Spencer_White

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 20:08:27 »

I thought Trainspotting was different because I really loved the film too!

The beach? Couldnt care less, never bothered watching it.

And Spencer or J please bud. Not 'spence'!
Sussex

« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 20:13:46 »

Spencer it is then chap  Oops
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 02:16:48 »

I think they did very well with the film version of Trainspotting to be fair. I mean I love it, one of my all time favourite films, just as the book is one of my favourite books. I saw the film first and most of the characters in the book seemed to be pretty much as they were in the film, though Tommy was a bit different and there were a few extra characters but still both are class.
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 17:46:53 »

There is a new football hooligan film out called Green Street with Elijah Wood (Huh?!!!) in it. My mate went to the premier at the Edinburgh film festival and reports that it is quite good. He said it is based on a West Ham firm and is more violent than FF.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
Spud

« Reply #26 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 19:43:29 »

Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"
There is a new football hooligan film out called Green Street with Elijah Wood (Huh?!!!) in it. My mate went to the premier at the Edinburgh film festival and reports that it is quite good. He said it is based on a West Ham firm and is more violent than FF.

I can remember Elijah Wood saying in Zoo mag that it was quite fun going to the Millwall Vs West Ham game...... :shock:
Bob's Orange

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 20:25:50 »

Quote from: "Spuddy_STFC"
Quote from: "Edinburgh_STFC"

I can remember Elijah Wood saying in Zoo mag that it was quite fun going to the Millwall Vs West Ham game...... :shock:

The yanks say the strangest things!

mexico red

Demasiado no es demasiado

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 20:29:17 »

hiya spence :fag:
Piemonte

« Reply #29 on: Thursday, August 25, 2005, 21:20:57 »

spencey

Dont beat me up
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print