Poll
Question: Should we recall Ward for defensive cover?
Yes - 7 (21.9%)
No - 25 (78.1%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Darren Ward  (Read 5428 times)
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 23, 2014, 11:28:44 »

To be fair is it really fair recalling him for 2 games and then disguarding him again once Nathan is available again, he wouldnt be match fit anyway so would likely to be an extra yard of the pace

It is a conundrum on who to put there on Sat as Kasim is clearly better in midfield and was missed but we have no natural central defender to place there, so I suppoe it must be one of the 2 loanees  - although both dont seem to be that tall
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 23, 2014, 11:33:46 »

To be fair is it really fair recalling him for 2 games and then disguarding him again once Nathan is available again, he wouldnt be match fit anyway so would likely to be an extra yard of the pace

It is a conundrum on who to put there on Sat as Kasim is clearly better in midfield and was missed but we have no natural central defender to place there, so I suppoe it must be one of the 2 loanees  - although both dont seem to be that tall

Ben Gladwin...
leftside

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, October 23, 2014, 12:10:07 »

Ben Gladwin...

Or Louis as he should be fit enough to start Saturday...

Could the decision not to consider Ward for the first team be due to a financial clause as much as anything else?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, October 23, 2014, 12:11:17 »

One defeat and the bollocks starts coming out..

I didn't realise it ever disappeared  Smiley
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, October 23, 2014, 12:20:46 »

Nathan is only 5"9 though.
DMR

« Reply #20 on: Thursday, October 23, 2014, 13:39:53 »

To be fair is it really fair

I can't be the only one who got this far and gave up.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: