Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 24   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Game against City  (Read 85384 times)
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 16:42:29 »

The Aussie FA have refused us permission to keep Luongo for an extra day, meaning he will miss the City game.
The cunts.
See, this it what fucks me off with football (Well, not only this tbh). A meaningless friendly is more important than a competitive league game? We pay the wages of the player but have no say in the matter? Absolute wank.

It's All Good..............
kerry red

« Reply #31 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 17:00:20 »

They seem to think we have already sold more tickets for their visit than we have for Preston tomorrow!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 17:10:54 »

They seem to think we have already sold more tickets for their visit than we have for Preston tomorrow!

If you look at online ticketing we have, well 2 sections are yellow as opposed to green
But its only to be expected, ppl come out the woodwork for a derby and a saturday usually wins hands down over a cold tuesday night for many
kerry red

« Reply #33 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 17:51:32 »

I'd better get me skates on then!
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 19:37:03 »

Bristol City FC ‏@bcfctweets  21m21 minutes ago
TICKETS: Sales for Swindon Town away ended at 2,118 today. They go back on sale to season card holders tomorrow at 9am.
kerry red

« Reply #35 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 21:07:01 »

Fuck  me, they are banging on about how obsessed we are with them yet here we are with one little thread about the game and they even have a thread about our game with Preston as well as 2 about our little skirmish.

It's all the usual 'Swindle' this, shit hole town and just to be different, roundabouts.

There's a Kevin Keegan-esque rant about they'd 'luv it if we beat them' - someone on there is going to have a coronary before the 15th.

Calm down, dears!
MarkyTee
Expect the unexpected

Que no pare la fiesta

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 21:10:59 »

The countries most under-achieving footballing city giving it the biggun Smug Fuck Off
bigbobjoylove

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 21:32:50 »

Lets not belittle the achievements of our fair neighbours. For a 32 year old club they're doing very well indeed. I wish I could have seen us lifting the Welsh Cup.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 21:53:11 »

Lets not belittle the achievements of our fair neighbours. For a 32 year old club they're doing very well indeed.

It takes a really special club to lose £10m a year and not get promoted out of league one.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 22:19:24 »

It takes a really special club to lose £10m a year and not get promoted out of league one.

£10m? And the rest. http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20607144
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 22:26:23 »

They cared 23 years ago when we beat them 4-0 at their place. We didn't get let out the ground until quarter to six. Bloody joke.  Roll Eyes
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: Monday, November 3, 2014, 23:39:26 »

Fuck  me, they are banging on about how obsessed we are with them yet here we are with one little thread about the game and they even have a thread about our game with Preston as well as 2 about our little skirmish.

It's all the usual 'Swindle' this, shit hole town and just to be different, roundabouts.

There's a Kevin Keegan-esque rant about they'd 'luv it if we beat them' - someone on there is going to have a coronary before the 15th.

Calm down, dears!

It's funny - "Swindon isn't a rivalry" one minute, then saying how much they hate us the next. Best rivalry we'll get in a while, bar cup games, as Oxford won't be going up anytime soon.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: Tuesday, November 4, 2014, 08:30:06 »

What are the sanctions if we keep Luongo an extra day? I'd like to think he'd rather play in the Shithead game! Cant we say hes injured but then use the miracle of jesus to cure him for the game?
kerry red

« Reply #43 on: Tuesday, November 4, 2014, 08:47:53 »

What are the sanctions if we keep Luongo an extra day?

Every pub in Swindon can only sell Fosters
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: Tuesday, November 4, 2014, 08:58:41 »

Every pub in Swindon can only sell Fosters

Get him on the plane. Now.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 ... 24   Go Up
Print
Jump to: