Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: England v San Marino  (Read 12229 times)
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 20:47:08 »

I watched the Slovakia Spain game.....first time Spain have lost a qualifier for 34 games or something similar....got to love Sky's red button, I'm not sure there'd have been too many takers for Liechenstein v Montenegro, which ended 0-0.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 20:54:46 »

Yay! £4 up on the sweep,  thanks England  Wink
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 21:12:30 »

I watched a bit, we'd beat England I reckon. Still hear they have those morons with a drum and trumpet. Do an England game at the CG and we could sort them as well..
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 21:33:15 »

I watched the Slovakia Spain game.....first time Spain have lost a qualifier for 34 games or something similar....got to love Sky's red button, I'm not sure there'd have been too many takers for Liechenstein v Montenegro, which ended 0-0.

Great result for Liechtenstein
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 23:41:30 »

Great result for Liechtenstein

Indeed. However don't think the whole international break thing, so that 3 Liechensteiners and a dog, can get some fun, at the expense of our game v PNE is worth it.

Do UKIP have a policy on this?  Could be a vote winner, get back to the 1950's when we had little truck with European football, other than Wolves v Honved floodlight friendlies.

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 05:33:07 »

3 or 4 at most it is like watching paint dry they should have to pre qualify with the likes of Andorra and Gibraltar

Quite the opposite, scrap seeding altogether.
It just makes qualifying pointless as the top seeds pretty much qualify to then go into seeded group giving them a further advantage.

Whack them all in the hat and draw them all out - for the World Cup and qualifying, for the Euros and qualifying and for the Champions League,
reeves4england

We'll never die!

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 12:39:01 »

Quite the opposite, scrap seeding altogether.
It just makes qualifying pointless as the top seeds pretty much qualify to then go into seeded group giving them a further advantage.

Whack them all in the hat and draw them all out - for the World Cup and qualifying, for the Euros and qualifying and for the Champions League,

I see the reasoning behind that, but if England, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Holland and Portugal were all in the same qualifying group the finals we'd then probably just watch two of those teams waltz through to the final, beating group winners like Estonia, Lithuania and Scotland along the way.

Ok, maybe not Scotland...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 13:31:09 »

Then if that were the case than qualifying matches in tht group would be pretty damn good and vitally important and come the finals, everyone likes an underdog.
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 15:06:28 »

Did'nt see it, But reading the 'reviews' and Hodgson's remarks about being patient in wearing them down, Im sorry, but this is what is fundamentaly wrong with the whole England set up. We should have enough about us to actually break through them without the need of waiting until they are tired. Because this approach will not work against any of the top 30 in the World.

No wonder why people are switching off

kerry red

« Reply #24 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 15:13:19 »

It was horrendous shite.

Nothing ever changes with England - no matter who the manager or players are.

Chambers is dross, Milner is the sort of player that successive managers pick - no good at anything in particular, but runs around a lot.

Cooper for England!
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 18:13:27 »

Following my 3 fold defeat last night, got a £10 free bet from paddy power so stuck that on Italy, Holland, Belgium, Israel and Norway...hopefully a nice little £40 earner!

#VivaKenBarlow!
kerry red

« Reply #26 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 19:17:38 »

Cloggies getting beat at home to Kazakstan!
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 20:02:07 »

Following my 3 fold defeat last night, got a £10 free bet from paddy power so stuck that on Italy, Holland, Belgium, Israel and Norway...hopefully a nice little £40 earner!

Got similar but now put some money on the Borats just to cover.
So, it'll be a draw...

#theres the goal now
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Sunday, October 12, 2014, 14:29:25 »

Happy to report a tidy win from the bet above Friday night.

Hopefully another England win out in Estonia tonight - be a better test than San Marino.

#VivaKenBarlow!
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Sunday, October 12, 2014, 19:58:44 »

So literally no posts about the game at all? England really are plumbing the depths aren't they?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: