Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stinson Hunter  (Read 5852 times)
Flashheart

« on: Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 20:24:31 »

It's been mentioned in the TV thread, but I think it's potentially a debate worthy of it's own thread.....

I've been watching his facebook page which has a lot more videos in addition to the ones from the documentary.

Of course what he is doing is a good thing, or at least with good intentions. I do, however, have reservations about him posting it online. It's not the nonces that I'm concerned about but their families. Making it so public could really ruin their lives also. There's also the chance (albeit very small) that a mistake could be made an innocent person could have their life well and truly fucked up. I strongly object to an accused rapist being named before being found guilty and this, for me, is a bit too similar.

I also can't help but to feel some sympathy for some of them, although that sympathy soon vanishes once I remind myself of what was likely to happen had they been meeting a real child. Most, though, I felt no sympathy for whatsoever and they just creeped me the fuck out.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 20:36:33 »

I'm inclined to agree about publishing it on the internet. Just give the evidence to coppers and job a a good'un.

I got the feeling he was possibly just publishing it to raise his own profile. On the flip side if publishing it on the web deters one future peado from engaging in this activity then it's job done I suppose.
Flashheart

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 20:41:39 »

On the flip side if publishing it on the web deters one future peado from engaging in this activity then it's job done I suppose.

Quite.

It's a bit of a dilemma. By posting it online he could potentially fuck up the lives of innocent people, yet it could also potentially protect innocent people.
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 08:01:51 »

I like him.

A bit of a renegade as a youth, he's got a dodgy past which he doesn't try to hide from and is now trying to do a bit of good for the world, and fair fucking play. He's almost certainly stopped a child from being harmed and long may it continue!
Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 09:11:18 »

Who is he?

Leggett
Do you like popsicles?

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 09:14:33 »

Googled him. Sounds fucking nutty.

Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 09:15:12 »

Who is he?

A vigilante pedo catcher. https://www.facebook.com/stinsonhunterofficial?fref=ts
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 14:03:05 »

Hiding in plain sight? I don't trust him one bit, and I hate vigilantism.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 14:39:55 »

I'm inclined to agree about publishing it on the internet. Just give the evidence to coppers and job a a good'un.
If they act on it. Isn't one of the reasons he and others started doing this because the coppers were sat on cases and not acting on them? Of which there is ample evidence in cases stretching from South London to N Ireland, to Rochdale, Rotherham and pretty much everywhere Jimmy Savile went, ever.

Not that I'm a big fan of viggies, either, tbh
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 23:23:34 »

Vigilantes are all bad news, unless they're Batman. Batman's okay.

Flashheart

« Reply #10 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 06:18:12 »

With great power comes great responsibility.....
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #11 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 11:21:52 »

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 11:55:10 »

Vigilantes are all bad news, unless they're Batman. Batman's okay.

The following diagree:

The Joker; Ra's al Ghul, The KGBeast, The Ventriloquist, Magpie, Orca, Maxie Zeus, Nyssa Raatko, Film Freak, King Snake, The NKVDemon, The Ratcatcher, The Reaper, The Ten-Eyed Man, The Mad Monk, The Wrath, Red Hood
Catwoman, Bronze Tiger, Catman, The Cavalier, Captain Stingaree, The Red Hood, David Cain, Anarky, Doctor Double X, Signalman, Poison Ivy
Doctor Hurt, Talia al Ghul, Two-Face, The Mad Hatter, Scarecrow, Hush, The Great White Shark, The Black Glove, The Club of Villains, Prometheus, The Tally Man, Clayface, Mister Zsasz, The Calculator, Philo Zeiss, Mister Freeze, Doctor Phosphorus, Harley Quinn, Killer Croc, Hugo Strange, Tweedledum and Tweedledee, Facade, Lock-Up, Firefly, The Killer Moth, The Black Spider, The Penguin, The Riddler, Bane, The Black Mask

Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 12:00:21 »

Thats an impressive knowledge of batman villains!
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #14 on: Friday, October 10, 2014, 12:10:23 »

That or the internet told me Smiley
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: