Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Plymouth Argyle v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 21357 times)
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #105 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 07:59:55 »

Not overly disappointed by going out of this, even though I did fancy us to win it this year.

Its obvious that in defence we miss Kasim sat in front of the back 3/5 stopping the opposition hitting us and missing Luongo breaking away and also the attacking skills of Byrne.

Good comeback though, bring on Yeovil.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 09:05:29 »

Not overly disappointed by going out of this, even though I did fancy us to win it this year.

Its obvious that in defence we miss Kasim sat in front of the back 3/5 stopping the opposition hitting us and missing Luongo breaking away and also the attacking skills of Byrne.

It's a bit of a concern how much reliance there seems to be on them. Others wil need to step up when they go to the Asia cup or January could be a difficult month.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 09:32:35 »

Doubtless Gary Johnson, by having this game watched and talking to Lee, will have a fair idea of what to do, to counter our lot, so will be another interesting test....just a shame we've got to wait so long, after a defeat it's always best to get more or less straight back out there to put right.
kerry red

« Reply #108 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 10:17:09 »

Perfect game for me.

Kick up the arse 1st half to remind them they aint unbeatable, good 2nd half comeback to remind them they aint half bad and an overall defeat to avoid too many games.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 10:20:05 »

I think Cooper summed it up quite well.

'The first half the players didn't listen and did their own thing. The second half they listened and we played better..'

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Wednesday, October 8, 2014, 13:25:28 »

I just watched the highlights. Doesn't look like we deserved to lose. Just down to stupid errors that we hopefully learn from.

Onto Yeovil.

I'm a Crawley & Chesterfield supporter on Saturday. Hoping for a Chesterfield-Bristol draw (because Chesterfield are up there too) and a Crawley win against Posh.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 09:30:25 »

I just watched the highlights. Doesn't look like we deserved to lose. Just down to stupid errors that we hopefully learn from.

Would have been a great comeback but in all honesty we didn't deserve the win.
Their 3 goals summed up the first half.
And the lino.... Apart from the dodgy offside decisions he didn't even give the pen, gave a corner even tho closer than the ref
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 09:48:39 »

Where are the highlights?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 10:30:44 »

See latest thread
Peter Venkman

« Reply #114 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 10:56:22 »

Just watched the official highlights, it does look like we were unlucky not to get at least a draw but defensively Nathan was found wanting a few times and I thought Belford could have done better with all of the goals.

Gladwin did score a cracker though.

Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 11:07:36 »

For the lazy.

Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 11:09:02 »

Just watched the official highlights, it does look like we were unlucky not to get at least a draw but defensively Nathan was found wanting a few times and I thought Belford could have done better with all of the goals.

Gladwin did score a cracker though.

Agree with all that, Nathan was seemingly having a howler of a night.
crmedia1992

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 11:11:28 »

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/argyle-v-swindon-matchday-moments-2006807.aspx

Behind the scenes footage and other bits the highlight package don't seem to pick up
Peter Venkman

« Reply #118 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 11:12:34 »

Agree with all that, Nathan was seemingly having a howler of a night.
Nathan does have a stinker every few games, lets hope its well out of the way for our local game next Saturday Wink

@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Thursday, October 9, 2014, 11:22:47 »

http://www.pafc.co.uk/news/article/argyle-v-swindon-matchday-moments-2006807.aspx

Behind the scenes footage and other bits the highlight package don't seem to pick up

Nice find.
Great save at the end by the ole drink driver and still can't figure out how Stephens missed when easier to score.
Oh well
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: