Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Contracts  (Read 8389 times)
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Tuesday, October 7, 2014, 07:28:59 »

I ignore Bristol City fans most of the time, as they generally tend to be the more deluded of fans in the Football League. Nothing wrong with us enjoying a little upturn in form, as it wasn't expected. City, however, have spent and spent big, and given the vast sums Lansdown has injected (and we overspent?!) first in league one is the absolute minimum they should be.

It's still way too early though. I'm enjoying it, but trying not to get too ahead of myself. The only downside is that when form does turn sour our fans will really get frustrated due to the heightened expectations.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Tuesday, October 7, 2014, 07:48:23 »

Bristol City fans are the most deluded bunch of simpletons on the planet. They've never won fuck all yet they pat their egos constantly about what a big club they are, despite being from by far the most under achieving footballing town or city in England.

The shite they spew is nothing new, I expect it now.
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: Tuesday, October 7, 2014, 08:52:14 »

They dont realise how lucky they are really.

They have the perfect owner.  A rich fucker who loves the team, wont piss off until he snuffs it and doesnt care how much he spends on them.

Out of interest is that new stand likely to be in place for our game down there?  It will be fucking shit if it isnt and we get about 500 tickets.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Tuesday, October 7, 2014, 11:33:07 »

I like how the thread ends on an argument containing a map with Wiltshire highlighted in red..

The fact that STFC are the only West Country club, to have won a major trophy, or been in the Premier League, must irk the Slavers, hence the balanced views....a chip on both shoulders.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Tuesday, October 7, 2014, 14:15:56 »

They dont realise how lucky they are really.

They have the perfect owner.  A rich fucker who loves the team, wont piss off until he snuffs it and doesnt care how much he spends on them.

Out of interest is that new stand likely to be in place for our game down there?  It will be fucking shit if it isnt and we get about 500 tickets.

Well there is nothing there at the moment, and as soon as there is i believe they will be knocking down another. So unlikely
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: