Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STFC on the tele tonight 1/10/14  (Read 6285 times)
fittons_coaching_badge

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 18:53:35 »

According to my tv guide there is a debt collection programme on channel 5 tonight called 'Cant Pay? We take it away.'

During it they visit Swindon Town to collect a debt
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 19:02:14 »

A pair of 2013 Mercs?

Tout ce que je sais de plus sűr ŕ propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 19:08:56 »

Is it from 1936?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 19:46:43 »

Wasn't Ruddock on it last week?
Iffy's Onion Bhaji
petulant

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 20:31:04 »

Yeah Ruddock was for an unpaid dog kennal debt or something.

It will be interesting to see what the debt is.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 22:34:14 »

The suspense is killing me!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 07:55:15 »

Did anyone actually watch this then?
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 08:02:22 »

This is the episode last night and I scanned through it and didn't see anything Swindon Town related?

Was watching it without sound, mind.

http://www.channel5.com/shows/cant-pay-well-take-it-away/episodes/episode-3-606

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 08:09:40 »

Nope nothing. I'd be on the phone If I was LP. Big banner on Virgin saying about us having bailiffs, which made me watch the crap, and not a thing.  I still feel unclean watching it. If anyone wants to be a bailiff, all you need to be is fat and thick it appears. What a bunch of shits.
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 08:26:55 »

I Sky+'d it. Looks like that's be deleted as soon as I get home then. Shame!
JanTheMan

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 08:30:23 »

I thought the Bailiffs came out of it looking quite good.  They were generally polite, got on with their jobs and offered sensible ways to pay the loans back.  They even let some dude keep his car so he could earn cash. 

The only fat thick people I saw were the borrow, borrow, borrow generation that think money grows on credit cards.  The majority had no intention of paying back debts whilst spending other people’s money on fast cars etc. They are the shits. 

No sign of town all evening.  Must be the same production guy/girl that works on the football league review and refuses to give us a 30min segment every week.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 08:50:51 »

If last night was episode 3, then this suggests it'll be next week.

http://www.radiotimes.com/episode/c5xhhs/cant-pay-well-take-it-away--series-2---episode-4
Flashheart

« Reply #12 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 08:57:52 »

Good stuff.

A whole week of supposition, unfounded rumour and predictions of impending doom from the usual parties. The TEF has been a bit quiet on that front lately.

suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 08:59:46 »

I thought the Bailiffs came out of it looking quite good.  They were generally polite, got on with their jobs and offered sensible ways to pay the loans back.  They even let some dude keep his car so he could earn cash.  

The only fat thick people I saw were the borrow, borrow, borrow generation that think money grows on credit cards.  The majority had no intention of paying back debts whilst spending other people’s money on fast cars etc. They are the shits.  

No sign of town all evening.  Must be the same production guy/girl that works on the football league review and refuses to give us a 30min segment every week.

I dont disagree that people shouldnt try to hide from their debts, but  you are saying you'd be fine to come home then and find them scrambling over fences and walls to try to find open windows to get in( Imagine if the cameras werent there, yes mlud found a door with a broken lock at the back) and then slap 30 grand on for them running over their official 2 hour waiting period?
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 09:08:48 »

Good stuff.

A whole week of supposition, unfounded rumour and predictions of impending doom from the usual parties. The TEF has been a bit quiet on that front lately.

I've now got a mental picture of bailiffs coming along, packing Kasim, Luongo and Byrne into straw-filled boxes and wheeling them away.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: