Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coopers Kids  (Read 8443 times)
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 07:09:01 »

On further inspection, it may well have been me after all.

Walked the dogs and I think I ended up with shite on me shoes.

Didn't smell like any shite I know of, though

Fox poo.... Find the offending patch and soak in tomato ketchup before washing off... Don't aske me why - it's what they do in Canada to neutralise the smell of dogs that have been sprayed by skunks or have rolled around in Bear shit... If it can sort that then fox poo will be a piece of piss
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 07:31:29 »

Fox poo.... Find the offending patch and soak in tomato ketchup before washing off... Don't aske me why - it's what they do in Canada to neutralise the smell of dogs that have been sprayed by skunks or have rolled around in Bear shit... If it can sort that then fox poo will be a piece of piss
Yep. I can confirm that this works on fox/badger shit.

It's All Good..............
kerry red

« Reply #32 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 09:10:52 »

Ah, TEF - scatology expertise when you need it!
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 09:59:35 »

Ah, TEF - scatology expertise when you need it!
Years ago I went to an away game (Can't remember where). As I was living on my own at the time and was going to be away for over 7 hours, I asked my Dad if he'd walk my dog.
When I opened the front door upon my return, I was nearly overcome by the foulest stench I've ever experienced. My dear old Dad had indeed walked my dog; allowed him to get covered in badger shit and then left him in my house to roam free. Sofa's, bed, carpet, everywhere that the dog had been in contact with stank. And I mean stank, it was fucking rank (As was the dog).
The smell lingered for days, even after washing with carpet/upholstery cleaner. The dog however, after rubbing a generous amount of tomato ketchup all over him and rinsing off, smelt fine.

It's All Good..............
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 10:57:28 »

I'm now imagining herthab rubbing Heinz 57 all over a dog. A most amusing thought.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #35 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 14:25:52 »

*arousing
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 14:32:39 »

Years ago I went to an away game (Can't remember where). As I was living on my own at the time and was going to be away for over 7 hours, I asked my Dad if he'd walk my dog.
When I opened the front door upon my return, I was nearly overcome by the foulest stench I've ever experienced. My dear old Dad had indeed walked my dog; allowed him to get covered in badger shit and then left him in my house to roam free. Sofa's, bed, carpet, everywhere that the dog had been in contact with stank. And I mean stank, it was fucking rank (As was the dog).
The smell lingered for days, even after washing with carpet/upholstery cleaner. The dog however, after rubbing a generous amount of tomato ketchup all over him and rinsing off, smelt fine.
And that, your honour, is how it came about that the officer found my client naked from the waist up in a property that smelled like a charnel house smearing his dog in sauce. And there rests the case for the defence. We'll pretty much bite your hand off for anything less than 18 months to be honest, your honour
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 14:35:52 »

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 14:48:10 »

You need to talk to someone Samdy...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: