Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barnsley v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 44000 times)
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #225 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 15:00:00 »

Only 9.99

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 15:52:43 »

Methinks it might be down to what individual clubs are willing to pay for as well.
According to the customer service of Player:
The full match replays are uploaded by the respective clubs directly. Unfortunately, we do not have control over this.

Pity, but it's worth checking on the opposition's Player site after each game to see if they show the whole game.
Panda Paws

« Reply #227 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 16:11:18 »

Remember, all club video, website, social media.... everything by radio comms and a single camera shoot on matchday... is run by our media team of one young guy.

The investment simply isn't there.
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 16:51:14 »

To be honest I'd much rather them spend any available cash on the team. If you want to see the whole game, instead of just a short highlights package, there's a simple solution for most....

It's All Good..............
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 17:21:04 »

Remember, all club video, website, social media.... everything by radio comms and a single camera shoot on matchday... is run by our media team of one young guy.

The investment simply isn't there.

Oh and I understand that, and he does a good job with limited resources. Thought it worth pointing out though. Tbh even a static camera that covered the entire pitch coupled with the radio commentary would be ok.

To be honest I'd much rather them spend any available cash on the team. If you want to see the whole game, instead of just a short highlights package, there's a simple solution for most....

I understand there are budget issues with this, and part of that is probably due to the fact clubs are seemingly forced into the contract with Player by the FL, but it's something worth looking at.

And I'm not saying that I wouldn't rather spend every matchday in the sole pursuit of Swindon Town, but I unfortunately have this terrible need to eat.
Flashheart

« Reply #230 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 17:30:12 »

As somebody that can't attend matches... I agree.
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 19:25:43 »

True.....But for those of us that live abroad the opportunity to see a whole game rather than just the goals and a couple of minutes of highlights is rare and very welcome.

If the whole games are filmed (as they used to be) it wouldn't cost anything to upload the games to the Player site.....as other teams clearly do.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: