Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barnsley v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 44152 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 17:07:59 »

He was erratic granted, but you could still see he was a decent player, was very good at cutting In and shooting with his right. Much better and more consistent where he is now though.

No I agree. But he would do anything to get on his right foot, including looping crosses in with the outside of the boot rather than try his left.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 17:42:31 »

No I agree. But he would do anything to get on his right foot, including looping crosses in with the outside of the boot rather than try his left.

There have been a few times when I've gone "YES! He used his left foot!"

He's clearly a much more confident player.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 18:24:32 »

Anyone who went on Sat, where did Stephens & N Thompson play (as in who was the middle CB & who was the right sIded CB??)

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
dphunt88

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 19:02:40 »

Anyone who went on Sat, where did Stephens & N Thompson play (as in who was the middle CB & who was the right sIded CB??)

Thompson through the middle, Stephens on the right of the three centre backs.

Enthusiastic Loathed Strangers Podcast contributor.
Local media whore.
Ernie Hunt's second cousin, honest!
Overweight local cricket all-rounder!
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 07:31:04 »

This used to infuriate me! I don't totally blame him as he was clearly uncomfortable on his left. There's still been several occassions where he's had a great chance to put a ball in and he's dummied to try and skin his man. He's boss at low crosses though!
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 22:24:04 »

If you go to Barnsley's OS, here, and log into their version of player using your Swindon account you can watch both halves of the match, in full.

Why we don't have that option on our own OS I do not know.

EDIT: IT'S EVEN GOT DECENT COMMENTARY (I presume taken from the radio) INSTEAD OF SOME BLOKE SAT IN A CUBICLE GETTING NAMES WRONG, WHAT MAGIC IS THIS?!

« Last Edit: Wednesday, October 1, 2014, 22:31:04 by Honkytonk » Logged
OrangeTransits

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 01:46:41 »

If you go to Barnsley's OS, here, and log into their version of player using your Swindon account you can watch both halves of the match, in full.

We didn't pay the bill !!!!!!

You'll never take the Townend !!!!!!
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 11:47:04 »

EDIT: IT'S EVEN GOT DECENT COMMENTARY (I presume taken from the radio) INSTEAD OF SOME BLOKE SAT IN A CUBICLE GETTING NAMES WRONG, WHAT MAGIC IS THIS?!
That is pretty impressive isn't it?
I'm going to be emailing our lot to find out why we haven't got the same......and I'll be checking all the other team's player in future.
Flashheart

« Reply #218 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 11:53:31 »

Where? I can only find the highlights!
Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 11:55:16 »

Seems that Barnsley is not the only team to show the whole match on their player - Sheffield United do too.
Not only that but they have loads of stuff on theirs that we don't.
Flashheart

« Reply #220 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 11:55:33 »

Never mind, I found it.

Cheers, big ears.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #221 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 12:13:14 »

Bet the difference comes down to what individual clubs provide.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 12:21:58 »

Methinks it might be down to what individual clubs are willing to pay for as well.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 12:43:08 »

Probably a mix of both, and a bit of technical. Ours cant even play commentary without falling over, what hope would it have with video as well?
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Thursday, October 2, 2014, 13:47:56 »

From the way STFC have grasped social media and generally technology it doesn't surprise me.

I'd rather STFC took WWE's social media approach over what we're getting now. They ram it down your throat every 2 minutes, we only get anything from them 2 times a week & on a matchday.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: