Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Barnsley v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 44450 times)
Flashheart

« Reply #180 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 16:37:30 »

Obika could be out for 12 weeeks then according to the OS.

At least the fringe players will get more chances..... every cloud.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #181 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 17:26:06 »

What a blow.
Benzel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #182 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 17:38:20 »

Big big loss but luckily we have 2 more in form strikers. I guess we'll be looking to keep Whaldon for now then.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 22:25:32 »

Now Barnsley is gone, as is September. Here is the goals montage from this month. Already had 250+ views since yesterday evening and I've had some nice comments about them so I'm pretty happy with the response.

Hopefully I won't get told to stop making them when almost everyone is clearly enjoying re-living the highs of Swindon's matches.

I know my last video was judged solely on the music, but I can't appease everyone's tastes. Whether you think it's generally shit or it's your favourite song, everyone's different. If you don't think it fits the video, fair enough recommend me something to use next month.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
Frigby Daser

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #184 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 05:39:28 »

Good work. Very surprised nobody is onto you yet though!
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 05:44:11 »

Goal of the Month? I'm torn between Williams v Oldham and Louis v Sheffield U.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sūr ą propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #186 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 06:44:22 »

Now Barnsley is gone, as is September. Here is the goals montage from this month. Already had 250+ views since yesterday evening and I've had some nice comments about them so I'm pretty happy with the response.

Hopefully I won't get told to stop making them when almost everyone is clearly enjoying re-living the highs of Swindon's matches.

I know my last video was judged solely on the music, but I can't appease everyone's tastes. Whether you think it's generally shit or it's your favourite song, everyone's different. If you don't think it fits the video, fair enough recommend me something to use next month.

Thanks for the video. I'm not saying I don't like the music but my mrs walked in as  I was watching and said, "Who makes these videos? Gaylords?"

True story.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 07:01:20 »

My recommendation is turn the sound down or off  Smiley
« Last Edit: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 15:42:51 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 09:20:06 »

Thanks for the video. I'm not saying I don't like the music but my mrs walked in as  I was watching and said, "Who makes these videos? Gaylords?"

True story.

I am in fact, the lord of the gays...

How did she know?!

jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 11:37:44 »

I am in fact, the lord of the gays...

How did she know?!

I think it is the choice of music.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 12:14:58 »

I think it is the choice of music.

Personally I tend to listen to a lot heavier things like The Ghost Inside, Parkway Drive or generally punk/hardcore sort of bands but I do have time for anything if I think it's good. That's the beauty of everyone being different.

But after trying one or two of them behind it, it doesn't really go. This sort of montage needs a consistent beat to go with the content. I haven't just picked a random song from my iTunes because I like it.

Not to mention that knowing what a lot of football fans are like, I'm confident in saying that 80% of Swindon Town fans would prefer not to listen to my sort of music.

So if you have any recommendations, I'm all ears.

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 12:18:15 »

My youngest watched the first 20-30 seconds of the Sept one and said "Why's it got funeral music playing?" Smiley But he and I quite enjoyed the video, and neither of us particularly give a monkeys about the music so more power to your elbow, just ignore the jibes about the music, they're only trying to get a rise out of you. With considerable success, so far
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 12:23:45 »

My youngest watched the first 20-30 seconds of the Sept one and said "Why's it got funeral music playing?" Smiley But he and I quite enjoyed the video, and neither of us particularly give a monkeys about the music so more power to your elbow, just ignore the jibes about the music, they're only trying to get a rise out of you. With considerable success, so far

Yeah, I noticed that one or two times when watching it after it was uploaded. Not the best sample to open with I guess.

Tempted to put Bombtrack by Rage Against The Machine on the next one. But cutting the opening bass solo down a bit so the riff is used throughout.

Slightly different direction that would be interesting to see if it goes with it.

Probably shouldn't read TheTownEnd on my lunch break at work when it's a pretty stressful time Wink.

stfctownenda

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 12:31:38 »

Personally I tend to listen to a lot heavier things like The Ghost Inside, Parkway Drive or generally punk/hardcore sort of bands but I do have time for anything if I think it's good. That's the beauty of everyone being different.

But after trying one or two of them behind it, it doesn't really go. This sort of montage needs a consistent beat to go with the content. I haven't just picked a random song from my iTunes because I like it.

Not to mention that knowing what a lot of football fans are like, I'm confident in saying that 80% of Swindon Town fans would prefer not to listen to my sort of music.

So if you have any recommendations, I'm all ears.

Glad all over?
Tails

Git facked

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: Tuesday, September 30, 2014, 12:40:07 »

I'm with you there. The breakdown on Horizons looped over and over again would do nicely!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16   Go Up
Print
Jump to: