Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Orient  (Read 48025 times)
Hammer

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Saturday, September 27, 2014, 20:43:48 »

Hopefully my mate can end his "Never seen Town win away from home" streak...

Tell your mate to knob off. Instead, go with the split-arse that you took to Newport.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Saturday, September 27, 2014, 20:48:16 »

Tell your mate to knob off. Instead, go with the split-arse that you took to Newport.

What a lovely sentence...  Hmmm

She's had her fill of Town for now. Colchester at home is her next appearance.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #62 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 14:31:26 »

I'm letting the train take the strain. Pity I'll be on my own for the journey, that's what comes of going from Salisbury.

It's All Good..............
JayBox325

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #63 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 15:59:12 »

I'm letting the train take the strain. Pity I'll be on my own for the journey, that's what comes of going from Salisbury.

I live in Bath, mate. I travel on my own for and hour there & hour back every home game Wink. It's not all bad. Got BBC Wiltshire to keep me company I guess.

See you at Orient, mate! RED ARMY.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 16:02:24 »

I live in Bath, mate. I travel on my own for and hour there & hour back every home game Wink. It's not all bad. Got BBC Wiltshire to keep me company I guess.

Yeah I travel the hour and a half on my own for home games and meet up with mates in Swindon. Train away days are more fun with a group though.

It's All Good..............
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 17:14:42 »

I'm now going....

Clems Army!
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 17:23:04 »

If you look for Herthab he is the uncle fester lookalike.

If you are ever inclined to look for me, i am pete burns lookalike
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 18:56:30 »

Driven by Danny Dyer

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
TheMajorSTFC

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 21:25:51 »

Sounds like a few going to this one now, hope we can take minimum 1200 and get a result. They (Orient) seem in a bit of disarray so hope this doesn't go in their favour next Saturday the east end wankers!

#VivaKenBarlow!
kerry red

« Reply #69 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 12:20:07 »

Who's going by train from Swindon?

I can get a single to Padd for £11.60 dep 0857

Single back from Padd for £14.40 Dep 1927 or 2027
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 12:53:31 »

If anyone is sad and lonely Saturday, the London Reds are meeting here pre game.

http://www.theredlionleytonstone.com/
kerry red

« Reply #71 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 13:11:01 »

Bit posh, that!

I'd be afraid to fart
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 13:16:50 »

Hmm, you've not met any of our lot have you!
Not that Nice If I'm Honest

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 13:57:54 »

Which one is it then ?

Robert Mitchell adds, 'Not far from the tube station along the High Road (on the left before the KFC) is the Leyton Technical pub, which is frequented by away fans.' This small pub stocks a number of real ales and also serves food.

Stephen Harris informs me; 'the best pub near to the ground is the Birkbeck Tavern in Langthorne Road, behind the tube station'. Mick Hubbard adds; 'Arriving at Leyton underground station, we headed for the Birkbeck Tavern, a place you would not chance upon, it being in a residential area around the back of the station. This place was a throwback, a real old-fashioned boozer. It hadn’t seen a lick on paint for about 30 years I reckon.  Decor and soft furnishings were, shall we say, functional. Four real ales were on offer, a fact I only found out after squeezing my way to the bar and ordering the only one in view to me which was called Rita’s Special. If ever you visit Orient, and you like a decent pint, look this place up. From the Tube Station, turn right, and then right over an overpass that leads into the residential area behind the tube station'. See a map of its location on the Streetmap website'. This pub is also listed in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide and offers a number of rotating guest beers alongside Rita's Special. Apparently this is a Courage Beer named by the pub after a former landlady.

If you have a bit of time on your hands and you like your real ale then you may consider a visit to the King William IV, which is the home of Brodie's Brewery. This pub which around a mile away from the ground on High Road, Leyton, boasts of having 16 Brodie's Beers on hand pump every weekend. Visit the King William IV website for more information. A little further on from this pub on Lea Bridge Road, is a Wetherspoons outlet called 'The Drum' which is also listed in the CAMRA Good Beer Guide.
kerry red

« Reply #74 on: Monday, September 29, 2014, 14:01:18 »

Got to say that if arriving at Padd early-ish I always like a couple in The Pride of Paddington before heading off to the ground

Might be interesting on the train - Brentford v Reading on Saturday as well!
« Last Edit: Monday, September 29, 2014, 14:05:21 by Audrey » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: