Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ratings  (Read 2675 times)
McLovin

« Reply #15 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 09:47:53 »

I sort of agree.  The formation was all wrong but players of supposed League One quality should not allow themselves to be completely outclassed by lower league opposition.
DMR

« Reply #16 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:01:37 »

the only guys who i'lll give a hint of credit to are comyn-platt, shakes and the lad in goal

everyone else was wank
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:01:52 »

Wycombe have had a good start to the season,and they won 4-0 on saturday, they are playing with a lot of confidence that a win like that brings.We on the other hand,have made a poor start to the season and made too many changes last night, hardly any of the players stepped up and performed for king or for the fans.For me it was a bad but not an entirely unexpected performance.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
normy

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:11:17 »

A bad team performance, so 4 for each, as individuals could not be judged on their true ability in the chaos.

Wycombe, a great team performance, quick and accurate passing and good chance taking which I rather enjoyed watching. They should do very well this season.

ust be the oldest
I 8 Razor

« Reply #19 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:13:33 »

i'd give pook, shakes, reeves and heaton 6/10
thorpe, roberts(cureton when on)  1/10
heath 3/10

and the rest i'd give 4/10

these guys up front thorpe and cureton, the 'big' summer signings- what the fuck is up with them?? cureton is having a mare, i keep trying to convince myself that he'll come good and once he get's one he wont stop- but he is so very poor
every time i see him it's the same, i thought  give them some time but for crying out loud, and thorpe, well he's repayed what we put in for him-fuck all.

heaton looked like a good keeper- not too much he could do about the goals
shakes looks like he will be such an important player, start him on the right next league game aswell. A great goal by pook and a good effort.

and why do we play 3-5-2 when we can't play 3-5-2.
I 8 Razor

« Reply #20 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:14:55 »

also yes wycombe played well so well done them :x
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:16:40 »

Quote from: "Johno"
saw some guy moan at kingy? why? npt kingys fault the players couldn't defend a corner, or jerel let the man get behind him and score..kingy hasn't got a bloody controller. last night the players really did let him down.

King was 100% culpable for last night's debacle....its a repeating pattern unfortunately....bizarre selections and formations, essentially handing the game to the opposiiton....which then demotivates the players and fans.
I 8 Razor

« Reply #22 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:18:22 »

i was just gonna post the same reg!   3-5-2,   players who played NOT in their positions therefore looked all over the place- and thats exactly what we looked like, all over the place.
larwood
The girl least likely to.

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 10:27:04 »

I agree again with you reg! Every time kingy shoots himself in the foot.Why does he always treat cup games with such disregard, and show contempt to the opposition and his own fans by playing reserves? He must be smoking funny cigars.

I was a small, fat child in a welfare house
There was only one thing I ever dreamed about
And fate has just
Handed it to me - whoopee
Piemonte

« Reply #24 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 11:08:26 »

Get rid of Thorpe. use his wages for someone who can be bothered.

His general performance, work rate and reaction to being substituted were a disgrace.

Heaton, Comyn Platt Pook & Shakes were alright, i thought Ifill played well apart from his standard goal causing error.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 11:51:43 »

King has to take responsibility for last night, he chose to change the formation and field a crap team - he had players like Fallon and Nicolau on the bench so injuries aren't relevent.

I agree about Wycombe as well, they were one of the best teams I've seen at this level for a long time. Senda and Betsy are going to rip teams apart for them.
Ben Wah Balls

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 12:28:30 »

Quote from: "normy"
as individuals could not be judged on their true ability in the chaos.

I think that's a very good point.
fatbury

« Reply #27 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 12:29:46 »

Yes but attitudes can be judged ... Thorpes was awful and for a new player THAT is unacceptable .. Thorpe out - CENTRAL MIDFIELDER IN!!

Was it just me that thought Lee and Oakes pissed all over our midfield?
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 12:31:25 »

i can't believe either of them are at that low a level. why the fuck can't we get players like that? stefan oakes i don't think has ever been a bad player, and rob lee is just quality altho obviously aging.

instead we have heath

*mashes head on keyboard*

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: Wednesday, August 24, 2005, 12:32:05 »

Quote from: "Ben Wah Balls"
Quote from: "normy"
as individuals could not be judged on their true ability in the chaos.

I think that's a very good point.

Is this criticism of our leader BWB?

Because if he's lost you then he's well and truly screwed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: