Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chippenham Half Marathon - Just Giving.  (Read 4670 times)
ron dodgers

shaddap your face

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Sunday, September 7, 2014, 14:15:47 »

how's your nips?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #16 on: Sunday, September 7, 2014, 14:21:35 »

Well vasselined so fine. I'm not risking a Ralphy.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: Sunday, September 7, 2014, 14:24:44 »

Done it Smiley

Chip time was 1hr 52 02, which will do. First 10 went swimmingly. Miles 11 and 12 were horrible. Mile 13 is thankfully down hill Smiley

No wonder I didnt see you.  2.21.  Mind you, Im 43, have been running for a year and 2 years ago I was 18 and a half stone.  Completing it, despite being outside the 2.10 Ive done it in before is a massive achievement for me.  

So 1800 entrants. 1 person managed to get confused by the change to grass for the home stretch and also be baffled by the sudden amount of people shouting encouragement. Resulting in a spectacular 'oops, where's the floor, oh shit this isn't going to be good, oh there's the floor it's on my face, now where are my glasses' moment.

Who do you think thats might have been? And who's wife managed to get a lovely photo of it? Which will be on line later.....

And my nips were fine into I submerged them in water in the bath.  Christ that stung.

Anyway, current total for Leukaemia and Lymphoma research is 1053.22 + 253.75 gift aid so Im overjoyed at that.

I will be posting pictures and thanks, including a picture of me on my arse, later.  

Thanks All.

Never knowingly overstated.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #18 on: Sunday, September 7, 2014, 14:35:40 »

That is a fantastic achievement sax', sod the time, completion is everything. Then look at the cash you  raised, absolutely superb.

But I think we need a photo of the face plant !
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 12:46:06 »

So this fat bloke got a bit fitter,

Did a half marathon,

But not before

Falling on his arse in the finishing straight.  Like a complete twat

But more importantly, we've raised £1429.47 inclusive of gift aid at this point.  Thanks to Axs, Batch, Ron Dodgers, SY, Si Pie and the other person who donated who's forum name I dont know, and anyone else who donated.

Still possible to donate at www.justgiving.com/graeme-nash1 

Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 12:54:40 »

Well done Sax, that is simply a superb achievement
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #21 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 15:55:18 »

Excellent!

I may buy my sportcam pics, there's a cracker of my agony face,  if I do I'll post it
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 16:38:08 »

Everyone of my sportscam pics looks like im in agony.  Which is strange as I was so cool and calm really.

Im just glad they missed my falling on mi arse moment as I may have had to buy sd card as well just to make sure no one saw it.

Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #23 on: Tuesday, September 9, 2014, 18:57:06 »

Thanks to Axs, Batch, Ron Dodgers, SY, Si Pie and the other person who donated who's forum name I dont know, and anyone else who donated.

Still possible to donate at www.justgiving.com/graeme-nash1 

Ginginho
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: