Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Crewe Alexandra Official Matchday Thread  (Read 38763 times)
Matt71

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 14:44:43 »

Crewe where terrible but was very impressed with their  number 17 Billy Waters,behind Kassim was best player on the pitch only 19 product of their academy lads got a bright future.
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 15:44:00 »

Crewe where terrible but was very impressed with their  number 17 Billy Waters,behind Kassim was best player on the pitch only 19 product of their academy lads got a bright future.

The tubby one on the right hand side of their forward line? Looked ok, and had a decent run in the second half.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 17:50:25 »

Pox just signed will hoskins, decent signing that. Would have had him here

Hoskins is an out an out punt. He was on trial at Barnsley but nothing happened. Out injured since feb. Looks like a total gamble from the worst team in England, I'm guessing relatively well paid too. Only 1 year deal so will either be inspired or an injury plagued failure.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Flashheart

« Reply #228 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 17:52:11 »

Hoskins is an out an out punt. He was on trial at Barnsley but nothing happened. Out injured since feb. Looks like a total gamble from the worst team in England, I'm guessing relatively well paid too. Only 1 year deal so will either be inspired or an injury plagued failure.

He he.
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 21:09:02 »

Who the fuck is this Michael Reeves who appears to have taken over from Sam as STFC reporter on the Adver?  Wouldn't believe anything he says as he believes Dany N'Guessan is forming a decent partnership with Willo and gave him a rating of 6 fro the game!!  Obviously colour blind!!!  Anybody know where Dany is now?
Just re-read the report in the Adver, he gave Brad Smith the second highest mark on the team - I think the majority of us agreed that Saturday was not Brad's day at all!!  N'Guessan scored for Aldershot, wonder how long it will take him to get pissed off there?
chubbslovesbeer

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 21:20:11 »

Just re-read the report in the Adver, he gave Brad Smith the second highest mark on the team - I think the majority of us agreed that Saturday was not Brad's day at all!!  N'Guessan scored for Aldershot, wonder how long it will take him to get pissed off there?
I think u will find that's a different n'guessan
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Monday, August 25, 2014, 22:04:51 »

I think u will find that's a different n'guessan

Joseph N'Guessan I believe...wasn't he at Stevenage?

Roaming the land while you sleep..
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 07:30:47 »

I bow to the more knowledgeable TEF's amongst you, would he be a relation to Dany?
kerry red

« Reply #233 on: Tuesday, August 26, 2014, 08:19:17 »

N'Guessan it probably is
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: