Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Other Transfer Rumours  (Read 277764 times)
woolster

« Reply #420 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 20:13:12 »

Oh the irony!!  They have spent £23.5 million (if the rumour of Glenn Murray is correct) on four players and have signed a further four on the free. They'll probably forget that now though.
they are in the premiership, a drop in the ocean, the trough will cover that and more
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 20:46:12 »

Glenn Murray is not a bad signing even for £5 million. He's never been quick so his age is kind of irrelevant - he's more a poacher, you don't really ever lose than ala Kevin Phillips. De Guzman is a brilliant signing, he was good at Swansea a couple of seasons ago.

Still hate Bournemouth though. Flashheart - Brentford is another "B" team that I dislike so could be them too.

JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 21:13:51 »

Anthony Martial (who) reportedly signing for United for €80 million. Surely that can't be true value?
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 22:45:52 »

Anthony Martial (who) reportedly signing for United for €80 million. Surely that can't be true value?
Apparently they've also sent the De Gea paperwork a minute late so he can't now sign for Madrid....
United fans exhibiting their usual lack of knowledge and celebrating that he is staying and missing the point. They'll be stuck with a player who wants to leave, can go for free next summer and probably means Real will never deal with them again so bang goes any dreams of Bale. That Woodward character at Man United seems a bit of a clueless cock and long may it continue!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 22:54:36 »

Fee + wages  so probably not far off.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 23:08:38 »

Apparently they've also sent the De Gea paperwork a minute late so he can't now sign for Madrid....
United fans exhibiting their usual lack of knowledge and celebrating that he is staying and missing the point. They'll be stuck with a player who wants to leave, can go for free next summer and probably means Real will never deal with them again so bang goes any dreams of Bale. That Woodward character at Man United seems a bit of a clueless cock and long may it continue!

Iv actually admired their stance with the transfer. Europes clubs are always expected to sell their players to madrid when they come calling. The greatest team in the world etc etc well they have dug their heels in this time and said we want what we want otherwise it's not happening. Be in transfer fee, Ramos or navas in return. Madrid aren't short of money, if they want him that bad. Pay him
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 07:29:30 »

Iv actually admired their stance with the transfer. Europes clubs are always expected to sell their players to madrid when they come calling. The greatest team in the world etc etc well they have dug their heels in this time and said we want what we want otherwise it's not happening. Be in transfer fee, Ramos or navas in return. Madrid aren't short of money, if they want him that bad. Pay him
It's an interesting stance, keep a player who very publicly doesn't want to be there turn down 20+ million and let him go on a free soon. A very expensive case of cutting off ones nose.

But the way Man Utd are spraying cash around at the moment it doesn't seem an issue for them, c 1\4 billion on players and whilst the incoming fees looks OK at first glance when you consider a large part of that is Di Maria who they took a major loss on after one season.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 08:29:35 »

isn't a lot of that 1/4 billion offset by outgoings. well it would have been had mickey mouse's hand not been a tad slow.
Islington Red

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 09:04:23 »

Ryan Federicks had barely unpacked his bag, what happened there
http://m.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-Ryan-Fredericks-set-complete-Fulham/story-27708966-detail/story.html
derbystfc

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 09:13:00 »

I don't like man utd, there doesn't seem to be someone there who has strategic brain when it comes to transfers. They let Paul Pogba go for peanuts, and now he commands a 80 million plus fee. It's quite funny actually.

Wenga would frustrate me if I was an arsenal fan, he seems to get some good signings, but stops just when one more signing would make them a serious contender.

Man city are buying the league it seems and Chelsea seem to be trying to do the same.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #430 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 15:22:38 »

Leeds sign bent

* Leeds-sign-Bent.jpg (29.13 KB, 599x449 - viewed 259 times.)
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 15:32:59 »

Austin staying at Qpr
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #432 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 15:40:31 »

Austin staying at Qpr

Source - his mrs on facebook
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 16:08:51 »

Berahino going off on one

@SBerahino: Sad how i cant say exactly how the club has treated me but i can officially say i will never play Jeremy Peace.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015, 16:12:27 »

Berahino going off on one

@SBerahino: Sad how i cant say exactly how the club has treated me but i can officially say i will never play Jeremy Peace.

What a twat!

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: