Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 61   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Other Transfer Rumours  (Read 277717 times)
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #405 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 18:54:03 »

I'd say Ritchie was a good reason, seeing as Di Canio left because of it, but was that their fault or our board's fault?

It may have been the boats fault, Di Canio's fault whoever, they acted like vultures and then had the audacity to take the piss once they got him by stating they got him for a steal, so fuck them the shit bags
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #406 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 18:55:23 »

I'd say Ritchie was a good reason, seeing as Di Canio left because of it, but was that their fault or our board's fault?

They did what any club with any sense about them would have done, got a bargain.

I dont get the hatred either, it's a bit odd.
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #407 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 18:56:43 »

Bournemouth have just spent £5 Million on Glenn Murray. Not sure about that one...

And De Guzman season long loan, they must have put some major new stands in over summer in order to offset the wages and balance the books
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 18:57:56 »

I believe the £60m they get this year and then the parachute payments will help a little, or £100m if they stay up.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 18:58:39 »

Bournemouth have just spent £5 Million on Glenn Murray. Not sure about that one...

Murray is 32 in a few weeks time. Perhaps Bournemouth might put a £500,000 bid in for Jabo Ibehre?
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #410 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 18:59:11 »

They did what any club with any sense about them would have done, got a bargain.

I dont get the hatred either, it's a bit odd.

Begging for money from our club and fans when in the shit then when it's us they "help us out " by taking Ritchie off or wage bill for shirt buttons.  Oh yeah what's not to like about plucky fucking Bournemouth
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 19:03:18 »

"help us out "

That money did an awful lot more than just "help us out" at the time, easy to forget the seriousness of the situation.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 19:06:01 »

That money did an awful lot more than just "help us out" at the time, easy to forget the seriousness of the situation.

Helping us out would have involved spending the money on Miles Storey instead.

Wink
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #413 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 19:07:55 »

Sorry but i disagree, they knew how much shit we were in and took full advantage.
It is only my view that i hate Bournemouth i dont expect anyone else to agree with me and maybe it's just personal. If it's true they'll get £60 million this year they've spent a good chunk of it and theyre linked strongly with Austin also. Again only my opinion /view or even wishes but i hope it all goes wrong
RobertT

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 19:33:53 »

I don't like Bolton because one of their fans nicked my lucky scarf in 1995, I don't think rational thoughts make any sense in football, so any reason is a good one.
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #415 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 19:37:58 »

I don't like Bolton because one of their fans nicked my lucky scarf in 1995, I don't think rational thoughts make any sense in football, so any reason is a good one.
Clap
jonah

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 19:50:00 »

I detest Bournemouth too. No rational reason for it really except for when I met up with a couple of their fans a few years ago, they seemed to hate Swindon because of our supposed "buying success" under Di Canio. Anyhow, I too will be laughing my ass off when it all collapses on top of them (and it will).

Wiltshire boy born and bred - long in arm thick in 'ead.......
Flashheart

« Reply #417 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 19:51:00 »

I don't like one of the clubs that have a name beginning with 'B'. I've forgotten which one it is, and the reason I don't like them. Now I just have a general dislike of any club that begins with 'B' with no real idea as to why.
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 19:53:05 »

It's called "B"mentia
skiptotheLouMacari

« Reply #419 on: Monday, August 31, 2015, 19:58:44 »

I detest Bournemouth too. No rational reason for it really except for when I met up with a couple of their fans a few years ago, they seemed to hate Swindon because of our supposed "buying success" under Di Canio. Anyhow, I too will be laughing my ass off when it all collapses on top of them (and it will).

Oh the irony!!  They have spent £23.5 million (if the rumour of Glenn Murray is correct) on four players and have signed a further four on the free. They'll probably forget that now though.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 61   Go Up
Print
Jump to: