Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sponsorship Scrounge  (Read 1153 times)
Hoddles Mullet

Ignore
« on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 08:32:54 »

Hi All,

I will apologise in advance for the sponsorship scrounge but if you would take a little time to read below then I would really appreciate it.

On 7th September this year I will be undertaking a 10 mile walk on for SMASH Youth Project in Swindon. This is a charity which I have been volunteering for for over a year now after relocating here with my young family.

In brief, we offer one to one mentoring for young people who just need a little support to get back on track when it may be lacking elsewhere in their life. If you would like to know more details then please read here:

http://www.smashyouthproject.co.uk/

Now a ten mile walk would be relatively easy I hear you cry so I will be doing this over the Wiltshire Downs whilst strapped 3 legged to my Brother and pushing my baby Son (he may get taken out the buggy by Mum at some point but the buggy will go the distance).

I can tell you first-hand the difference the time our volunteers put in makes to our young people so anything you would be willing to support me with would be gratefully received and if you want any further information then feel free to contact me.

I appreciate that money is not free but am hoping that some of my fellow friendly supporters may donate the price of a pint or two (link below).

Thanks

https://www.justgiving.com/Stu-Westley
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 10:31:55 »

Fair play to you, both for doing the walk and putting in the time volunteering.

Come on you lot, if we can raise 400+ quid for the right to parade Yasser around town on a dog lead and wearing a gimp mask (or whatever it was), I'm sure we can sling a few quid this fella's way can't we?
Hoddles Mullet

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 10:39:18 »

Fair play to you, both for doing the walk and putting in the time volunteering.

Come on you lot, if we can raise 400+ quid for the right to parade Yasser around town on a dog lead and wearing a gimp mask (or whatever it was), I'm sure we can sling a few quid this fella's way can't we?

Thanks Paul for this and the donation.

However, I have to state I will not be doing this challenge on either a lead or in a Gimp mask however much we raise  Cheesy
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 13:28:04 »

However, I have to state I will not be doing this challenge on either a lead or in a Gimp mask however much we raise  Cheesy

How much will it cost for you to do it dressed as Manatee and/or Sheena Easton?
Hoddles Mullet

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 15:28:10 »

How much will it cost for you to do it dressed as Manatee and/or Sheena Easton?

My Bro wobbling around may make us look like one of those two options
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: