Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flexi ticket  (Read 5327 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« on: Wednesday, August 6, 2014, 23:12:41 »

I see bristol rovers have followed cheltenham in bringing in a flexi ticket. Bundles of 5/10 games to use on what ever games you like. For those that can't commit to a season I think they are a brilliant idea and something the board should look into. I understand that the category prices may make this awkward but if it's cheaper overall it should be done. Good idea? Is there such a person at the club that this can be recommended to?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday, August 6, 2014, 23:23:50 »

I see bristol rovers have followed cheltenham in bringing in a flexi ticket. Bundles of 5/10 games to use on what ever games you like. For those that can't commit to a season I think they are a brilliant idea and something the board should look into. I understand that the category prices may make this awkward but if it's cheaper overall it should be done. Good idea? Is there such a person at the club that this can be recommended to?

Realistically, the top category shouldn't come into league games, even if we're playing Shitty. It's League One after all. It should only be used for a 'tasty' cup game or something.

But yeah, decent idea..

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 06:25:46 »

I think its a good idea. The banded price category shouldn't be an issue, it isn't with STs.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 07:01:05 »

Been saying that for years, there are lots of non locals that cant commit to a season ticket, but would go for that.
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 07:17:56 »

Bath Rugby have a ticket that gets you into ten games a season, five in the upper band and five in the lower. That could work and would certainly suit my personal situation.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 07:34:13 »

It needs to be done, works in American sports.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 08:14:22 »

Yep, I would buy one of these for sure as even though I have a ST, I'm not going to be able to make every game (particularly midweek).

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Sussex

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 08:15:04 »

I would.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 08:15:14 »

Needs to be put to a vote.

Inept and crass, would you buy one?
kerry red

« Reply #9 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 08:53:27 »

I'd get one for sure.

Can't make every game so pointless getting a full ST
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 09:07:13 »

I have emailed, should only be a benefit for the club so hopefully get a response
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 09:40:04 »

Anything which gets people in, is a good idea. Anything which puts obstacles in the way a bad idea. 

My current bugbear is the shifting of the upper concession age from 60 to 65. Why?
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 09:40:52 »

Doesn't affect you does it Reg?  Smiley
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 10:00:09 »

Doesn't affect you does it Reg?  Smiley

I wish.....but I do know a few stalwarts who it does. Just seems a bit pointless, another case of putting obstacles in the way; fans who go to the odd game as walk-ups, got used to paying a certain amount...now being charged quite a bit more. Will they bother?
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #14 on: Thursday, August 7, 2014, 10:49:10 »

Well the old duffers have got fuck all else to do.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: