Swindon Obscure XI

<< < (4/32) > >>

Paolo69:
He did sit behind me in the DRS for one of the games he was here but injured.

Honestly, true story!

kerry red:
Seb Ruster

Ian Herring

Chris Hamon

Neal Fenn

Peter Venkman:
Craig Moores, Ian Muir, Ian Andrews, Tom Mcallister, Mark Mccammon, Michael Meaker, Mauro Almeida, Graham Anthony, Moses Ashikodi, Daniel Boateng the list is endless of the utter drivel we have had (mostly on loan) over the years.

For the record I thought Dave Bennett was class in his 1 and a half games for us, he ran the match at Pox on his debut and was victim of an on pitch criminal tackle that ended his career in his 2nd game away at Darlo.

If he didn't suffer one of the worst breaks I have ever seen at a match then I am sure he would have been a star for us. A cult hero at Coventry City as well where he is often in their best ever 11 team.

brocklesby red:
Saw Adrian Bakali play away at Stoke and who can forget Peter Holcroft? Steve McMahon said he was going to be the next Kevin Sheedy,sadly he was shit!

Reg Smeeton:
 This is quite difficult to do, because the more obscure  a player is, the more likely you are to remember them. So for example everybody goes on about Adrian Bakali, but he's not obscure at all really....being Belgian and having a an unusual name.

Kevin James came up the other day, and I  had to hold my hand up to having completely forgotten about him.  Got to be a few Smiths, who have slipped through...anyway

GK  Craig Farr
RB Paul Petersen
CH Jimmy Giles
CH Mick Blick
LB Rod Desmeules
MF Alan Sproates
MF Dave Harper
MF Barry Lowes
MF Ian Farr
CF David Down
CF Dennis Peapell

Management.....Adie Williams and Barry Hunter.

Oh and it's Fede Bessone, DV, not Freddie, had you forgotten?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page