Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Cooper: ‘Give our youth a chance’  (Read 3666 times)
News Monkey

« on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 06:00:02 »

Cooper: ‘Give our youth a chance’

SWINDON Town fans have been urged not to jump on the backs of the club’s scholars as and when they get their first-team breaks in 2014/15, with manager Mark Cooper insisting that with the support they need this crop of players could go on to be future stars.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/11353710.Cooper_____Give_our_youth_a_chance___/?ref=rss

Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 07:07:16 »

OK coops, we'll let you send them out on loan instead Wink

Can't be arsed with the saints game tonight. No new players to cast our eye over and they've sold their stars = zero interest given its only  preseason.
@mwooly63

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #2 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 07:16:15 »

Can't be arsed with the saints game tonight. No new players to cast our eye over and they've sold their stars = zero interest given its only  preseason.

This
lambourn red

« Reply #3 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 07:35:29 »

A tenner and I might of considered it but £15 is a joke for a friendly we don't charge that much for a JPT normally

As for the young players I think it would be great to see a few more cone through but there are a fair few town fans that get on players back irrespective of how old they are
« Last Edit: Monday, July 21, 2014, 07:38:13 by lambourn red » Logged
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 07:49:53 »

Yeah, I was planning to go but I've come over with a case of the 'fuck its' this morning so probably won't.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 07:59:49 »

This

This again....

Clems Army!
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #6 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 09:47:41 »

OK coops, we'll let you send them out on loan instead Wink

Can't be arsed with the saints game tonight. No new players to cast our eye over and they've sold their stars = zero interest given its only  preseason.

Yeah, but what happens if there are a few Saints kids like Stephens who we're hoping to sign, Koeman turns up and the place is like a morgue, and our mongs are audibly on the back of our own players....he might well think, this is not an environment best suite for the development of his players.

Who'll be to blame for that eh?

PS.....Monday is quiz night  Smiley
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 10:07:04 »

Friendlies do absolutely nothing for me, can't get interested in a game which means nothing.

Must be 10 years since I went to one.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 13:43:17 »

Reg. Is the answer Power for booking shit friendlies?
REDBUCK

« Reply #9 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 13:46:52 »

This again....

Might be worth it now all the moany wankers aren't
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 14:08:16 »

I am going but not expecting a great deal as no real excitement about the game but it beats Monday night TV. Will be interested to see how Williams is looking and how the younger elements that appear to be getting a run-out perform.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 14:30:27 »

I'm going and have had to change my pants twice already today, such is the scale of my excitement and anticipation*

* or I may have been bullied into saying I'd get tickets for this and the Lids game next week by a "football-starved" 9-year old who's outraged that the World Cup doesn't last at least 3 months
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 14:38:50 »

Reg. Is the answer Power for booking shit friendlies?

No....it could be Ralphy, he's not been blamed for much lately.

I'd have Soton down as a very decent friendly....probably England's leading club for developing and giving a chance to young talent atm...have lost a few in the summer, so what could be on show might be the bulk of England's WC squad for 2018.

I would defo have gone if it was a proper football night like Tuesday.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #13 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 15:07:18 »

No....it could be Ralphy, he's not been blamed for much lately.

I'd have Soton down as a very decent friendly....probably England's leading club for developing and giving a chance to young talent atm.
I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of Southamptons team tonight will be plying their trade in the coming season at the CG.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Monday, July 21, 2014, 15:19:46 »

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of Southamptons team tonight will be plying their trade in the coming season at the CG.

If who they are could be flagged up, our mongs could get their moaning in early.   
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: