Poll
Question: Who do we want to sponsor this year?
Josue Antonio - 2 (2.3%)
Mathew Jones - 0 (0%)
Curtis Da-Costa - 1 (1.1%)
Wes FODERINGHAM - 5 (5.7%)
Nathan THOMPSON - 9 (10.2%)
Nathan BYRNE - 0 (0%)
Massimo LUONGO - 5 (5.7%)
Tijane FREITAS REIS - 2 (2.3%)
Andy WILLIAMS - 1 (1.1%)
Yaser KASIM - 35 (39.8%)
Connor WALDON - 0 (0%)
Louis THOMPSON - 17 (19.3%)
Miles STOREY - 3 (3.4%)
Jack BARTHRAM - 0 (0%)
Tyrrell BELFORD - 0 (0%)
Michael SMITH - 2 (2.3%)
Raphael BRANCO - 2 (2.3%)
Will Randall - 3 (3.4%)
Lee Marshall - 1 (1.1%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 14/15  (Read 88041 times)
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #360 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 09:34:56 »

Had a good night with Harry Toffolo on the Trust table. He told us that he's unlikely to go back to Norwich unless he's likely to play first team football.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #361 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 09:37:46 »

Luongo will definitely be gone in the summer, Wes could stay, but only if we get promotion. Of the loans, if we don't go up he'll be surprised if we can get them back.

Ooh err, it's looking a bit dicey for next year then if we don't go up. Not that we won't go up of course. I have faith.

Nice to see you all had a laugh and the lads were allowed to let their hair down a bit afterwards.
Flashheart

« Reply #362 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 09:55:50 »

It's waaaaaaaay too early to begin speculating on how we will be looking next season. Putting aside the fact that we may well go up, even if we don't go up we don't know what players we will be brining in. It could be that we end up improving on the squad we have now.
JayBox325

Ignore
« Reply #363 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 09:57:16 »

It's waaaaaaaay too early to begin speculating on how we will be looking next season. Putting aside the fact that we may well go up, even if we don't go up we don't know what players we will be brining in. It could be that we end up improving on the squad we have now.

This. We will have so much money from sold players and Coops/Power have proven that they can un-earth some diamonds plus we have good relationships with so many premiership clubs that are eager to send us their best & brightest. Bring it on.

Swindon Town Displays. Can you help out?
http://www.gofundme.com/STFCDisplays
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #364 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 10:11:47 »

Sad to hear Luongo is definitely off, not surprised though.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #365 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 10:12:47 »

Had a laugh last night, my view of Cooper being a miserebale fucker in his interviews has changed, he was on top form last night and was a good laugh.

My favourite part of the night was getting Herthab to wave at me halfway through the auction and almost getting him to bid £450 for a signed Luongo canvas...

Great to meet Herthab, Ralph, Tans an Sutton...  Fairly play to Ralphy for splashing out in the auction also..

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #366 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 10:13:41 »

Sad to hear Luongo is definitely off, not surprised though.
One of his Australia shirts fetched over a grand in the auction last night. I bid £2.50 for a case of 'quality' Arkells wine. Fortunately I was outbid.

It's All Good..............
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #367 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 10:15:14 »

Had a laugh last night, my view of Cooper being a miserebale fucker in his interviews has changed, he was on top form last night and was a good laugh.

My favourite part of the night was getting Herthab to wave at me halfway through the auction and almost getting him to bid £450 for a signed Luongo canvas...

Great to meet Herthab, Ralph, Tans an Sutton...  Fairly play to Ralphy for splashing out in the auction also..
I liked the "One Million Pounds!" Bid, in the style of Doctor Evil.

It's All Good..............
kerry red

« Reply #368 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 10:51:03 »

Just like before this season - you know, the one when we were going down.

God, how are we going to replace Pritchard, Ranger, JMac, Troy, Mason.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #369 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 11:37:54 »

One of his Australia shirts fetched over a grand in the auction last night. I bid £2.50 for a case of 'quality' Arkells wine. Fortunately I was outbid.

He actually did the the £1k bid himself and won it, then relisted and it sold for £600. Not sure about ye sanity of the bloke that won the Luongo canvas for £1k though!
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #370 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 11:59:31 »

That was quality. Coops sticks by Edam as his favourite cheese, and thanks PWP he thought I was a weirdo asking him about his favourite menswear song (he's never heard of them) Some cracking stories from Coops particularly about Nile! Had breakfast with Ralphy and his hangover this morning, tans the lazy bastard hadn't surfaced by the time I headed back down the m4!
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #371 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 12:06:37 »

Impressed that you actually asked him.

Less impressed with the gaps in his knowledge when it comes to minor players in the Britpop scene.
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #372 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 12:11:36 »

Jed, thoughts?

(Though ask my Menswe@r question first, that is far more pressing)

Oh yeah he did say first time he met Jed, Jed told him he was a qualified, Doctor, Lawyer and Politician! He said he just thought uh oh....
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #373 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 12:12:43 »

I liked the "One Million Pounds!" Bid, in the style of Doctor Evil.

First time? or the 15th ,)
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #374 on: Friday, March 20, 2015, 12:16:40 »

Oh yeah he did say first time he met Jed, Jed told him he was a qualified, Doctor, Lawyer and Politician! He said he just thought uh oh....

f*cking hell, also, what is a 'qualified politician' and can we get some into Westminster please?
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: