Poll
Question: Who do we want to sponsor this year?
Josue Antonio - 2 (2.3%)
Mathew Jones - 0 (0%)
Curtis Da-Costa - 1 (1.1%)
Wes FODERINGHAM - 5 (5.7%)
Nathan THOMPSON - 9 (10.2%)
Nathan BYRNE - 0 (0%)
Massimo LUONGO - 5 (5.7%)
Tijane FREITAS REIS - 2 (2.3%)
Andy WILLIAMS - 1 (1.1%)
Yaser KASIM - 35 (39.8%)
Connor WALDON - 0 (0%)
Louis THOMPSON - 17 (19.3%)
Miles STOREY - 3 (3.4%)
Jack BARTHRAM - 0 (0%)
Tyrrell BELFORD - 0 (0%)
Michael SMITH - 2 (2.3%)
Raphael BRANCO - 2 (2.3%)
Will Randall - 3 (3.4%)
Lee Marshall - 1 (1.1%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 14/15  (Read 88058 times)
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #270 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:18:46 »

Can we have an appearance by Yassar on here for an afternoon, would be great to hear his thoughts on dash cams,  cheese, dehumidifiers and steam trains.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #271 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 13:54:04 »

I'll let Marky know, he's been awfully shy about it.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #272 on: Thursday, February 12, 2015, 16:57:38 »

Cheers SiPie

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #273 on: Thursday, February 19, 2015, 16:58:57 »

OK, Sheepshagger and Tans listen up.  The Players Sponsor dinner details have been announced.

Dear Paul,

I trust this e-mail finds you well?

The date for the Player & Management Sponsors Dinner has now been set.  The date for this very enjoyable annual event is Thursday 19th  March 2015.  The dinner will follow last seasons’ format and will incorporate both the Home & Away Shirt Sponsors, as well as The First Team Management and Backroom Team Sponsors.  The Legends Lounge will once again be the venue, and The BBC’s Shaun Hodgetts will again host the dinner.  We all look forward to welcoming you and your guests to the Lounge on the 19th from 7pm onwards.

A big thank you to The Townend.Com for the sponsorship of Yasser Kasims Home Kit, as part of your Sponsorship you are allocated 4 places.  Please confirm that you are able to attend, and if you will be taking your full allocation?

If you would like to invite extra guests to this event, over and above what you have been allocated as per your sponsorship – The cost is just £25.00 (INC VAT) for the first two guests, with any further guests charged at £40.00 (INC VAT).  The event is sure to sell out, with only 50 places remaining!  So, please book early to avoid disappointment.

Please kindly confirm the total numbers for your party before close of play on Friday 13th March, and please advise us at the earliest opportunity of any Dietary requirements your party may have, so we can naturally inform our catering department in good time.

Along with the itinerary below, I have listed the menu for the evening. 

To book your places, please contact me on 0844 880 1094 with card payment, or if you would like to be invoiced please advise and confirm in writing via an e-mail.

Sponsor’s Dinner – The Itinerary

Thursday 19th March – 7pm Arrival

The Legends Lounge

7.00pm                 Arrival & registration at the Legends Lounge Main Entrance

7.05pm                 Pay Bar on arrival

7.30pm                 The STFC Playing Staff and Management Team are Introduced, and are seated with their Sponsors.

7.45pm                 Your two course meal is served

8.15pm                 The Raffle / Heads and Tails / 1st Set of Shirt Presentations to Sponsors

8:30pm                 After dinner refreshments served

8.45pm                 Time for Auction / 2nd  Set of Shirt Presentations to Sponsors

9.15pm                 The Q&A – An audience with the STFC Players and Management Team, compared by The BBC’s Shaun Hodgetts. 

10.30pm               Thank you for coming, all your support and please have a safe journey home.

Please note – The timings and the above events are just a guide, and are subject to change.

Dress Code: Smart, Casual.  No Denim Jeans, Trainers, Football Shirts or T-Shirts.  STFC reserves the right to refuse entry into the Lounge to those guests who are not appropriately attired.

The Menu

Slow Cooked Feather Blade of Beef

Fondant Potato, Seasonal Vegetables

or

Goats Cheese & Spinach Wellington

-o0o-

White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake

-o0o-

Freshly Brewed Fairtrade Tea and Coffee

We all look forward to hearing from you, booking you in, and welcoming you to The Legends Lounge on the 19th of March for a very enjoyable evening.  #COYR.

Kind Regards,

Adam Wainwright
Marketing, Sales & Hospitality Executive

So if you two can PM me your names and guest names I will respond to the email.  Any questions come back to me.  Also can one of you tie up with Jutty about the signed shirt..

Ta muchness.

Berni

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
suttonred

Ignore
« Reply #274 on: Thursday, February 19, 2015, 23:47:25 »

Yeah got ours through today as well, I've ordered the beef for tans with extra laxatives. If you're reading this Yas, enlist for the army or commit a crime that day, anything to avoid attending really. It really is the sensible decision. This will be my first overnighter in Swindon, since I slept In the multi storey car park near the Brunel rooms in 1982.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #275 on: Friday, February 20, 2015, 07:04:35 »

Were satying overnight aswell. Travelodge
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #276 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 08:59:17 »

Enjoy the night it really is a good laugh, we should start posing questions for you to ask in the q&a section.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #277 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 09:05:19 »

Ha ha Jutty....

Do you remember someone asking Flint why he had a girlfriend and was sleeping around?

Now they vet the questions.....

Clems Army!
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #278 on: Saturday, February 21, 2015, 10:14:11 »

Or doing the sweepstakes on how many times Gary Roberts hit the woodwork or even getting kmac to describe the shot on goal against donny the day before that we never had.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #279 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 16:35:08 »

If anyone knows Sheepshagger, can you get him to let me know the names of the people that are attending for the sponsors dinner please.  I have PM'd him but not sure how often he comes on.

Cheers
Berni

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #280 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 16:40:14 »

On a seperate note:

The club are asking for donations of things suitable for prizes for the night, to raise money for the NSPCC and club (i assume).  See below:

Dear Paul,

I hope you received your invite to Swindon Town Football Clubs Annual Shirt Sponsor’s Dinner.

As you will be aware there will be a raffle and an auction on the night, and I would kindly ask if there be a prize you could donate? The club will ensure when the prizes/auction items are announced that your company will be noted to have donated that specific prize.

Our charity of the year is NSPCC and a proportion of the funds raised will be donated to them to support the fantastic work they do locally in Swindon and the surrounding areas.

Thank you in anticipation of your donation.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,

Kay

Kay Wainwright
 Sales & Marketing Executive

If anyone on here has anything that you feel is suitable to be donated as a raffle prize, let me know and I will arrange to collect from you or provide an address for you to send it to.  I will then take it/them down to the club before the date of the dinner..

Surely we can come up with some goodies?  Either personally or from some of our employees?  See what you all have got lying around and let me know.

Cheers
Berni

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #281 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 16:40:29 »

If anyone knows Sheepshagger, can you get him to let me know the names of the people that are attending for the sponsors dinner please.  I have PM'd him but not sure how often he comes on.

Cheers
Berni
For sheepshaggers best try the OTIB forum Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #282 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 16:41:34 »

For sheepshaggers best try the OTIB forum Wink

Smiley  I like what you did there

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #283 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 16:59:26 »

Smiley  I like what you did there
Smiley off subject did you get the Merc? Wink

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #284 on: Monday, February 23, 2015, 17:01:05 »

Smiley off subject did you get the Merc? Wink

Still negotiating Wink

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: