Poll
Question: Who do we want to sponsor this year?
Josue Antonio - 2 (2.3%)
Mathew Jones - 0 (0%)
Curtis Da-Costa - 1 (1.1%)
Wes FODERINGHAM - 5 (5.7%)
Nathan THOMPSON - 9 (10.2%)
Nathan BYRNE - 0 (0%)
Massimo LUONGO - 5 (5.7%)
Tijane FREITAS REIS - 2 (2.3%)
Andy WILLIAMS - 1 (1.1%)
Yaser KASIM - 35 (39.8%)
Connor WALDON - 0 (0%)
Louis THOMPSON - 17 (19.3%)
Miles STOREY - 3 (3.4%)
Jack BARTHRAM - 0 (0%)
Tyrrell BELFORD - 0 (0%)
Michael SMITH - 2 (2.3%)
Raphael BRANCO - 2 (2.3%)
Will Randall - 3 (3.4%)
Lee Marshall - 1 (1.1%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 14/15  (Read 87971 times)
Red Frog
Not a Dave

Pondlife

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 20:16:51 »

Shirt for Berni, luck of the draw for the rest.

Yep.

Tout ce que je sais de plus sûr à propos de la moralité et des obligations des hommes, c'est au football que je le dois. - Albert Camus
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #226 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 21:59:53 »

Do a draw for the prize you get then enter everyone else into the draw for the remaining prizes
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 22:06:43 »

Take all the prizes and then sell your account to somebody. In a few months, claim you never sold it and that the other person is a total liar in court.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: Sunday, September 7, 2014, 15:13:47 »

Tbh I didn't do it for the prize, I stepped up because nobody else could be bothered, it's no big deal.  Although I do like DV's idea, maybe I will do that.  I know clare at the shop so could probably get a deal on a shirt with Yasers name on it, and I am sure Adam at the club who I arranged this with will sort out it being signed, I might even be able to get a photo opportunity for my son who will end up having it anyway.

I'll take the tickets then, probably go to the shitty match with them.

Unless anyone comes up with any better ideas I will sort out the draw next week when back in Swindon and recovered from my alcoholic coma...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: Sunday, September 7, 2014, 16:12:21 »

I meant a set of tickets to the dinner where you'll be sat with Kasim and could ask him to sign your own shirt...
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: Sunday, September 7, 2014, 16:17:25 »

I meant a set of tickets to the dinner where you'll be sat with Kasim and could ask him to sign your own shirt...
Sounds fair
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: Monday, September 8, 2014, 08:39:12 »

That actually sounds like a better "reward" for Berniman for sorting it all out than the shirt tbh. Esp as you could take your lad with you. But as someone who chipped in (but couldn't be arsed to organise it) I'm very happy for you (Berniman, not DV, obviously) to allocate whichever reward you want before drawing lots for the rest. Personally I didn't do the sponsorship to have a 1 in 40 (or whatever it is) chance of drawing a signed shirt anyway and I doubt anyone else did. So, take what you like and thanks for sorting it all out.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: Monday, September 8, 2014, 15:03:02 »

I'll stick with the match tickets, at least I potentially get some entertainment then, can't  be arsed with turning up for the sponsors dinner to be fair.

I'll sort the shirt out and get hold of Yaser at some point to get him to sign it.  Might be worth something in the future when he becomes Iraq player of the year.

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 19:02:05 »

Right I am going to run the draw tonight, I am having the pair of tickets so the prizes are as follows:

1.) Signed Yaser Shirt
2.) 2 Tickets to the sponsors dinner
3.) 2 Tickets to the sponsors dinner
4.) Yaser as your bitch for a booking of your choice (presenting trophies etc.)

Everyone that contributed has got a number issued to them, those that donated £20 or £30 have 2 or 3 numbers.  I am going to ask four regular posters by PM (who haven't got involved in this) to randomly pick a number between 1 and 65.  The first one to reply with a number will win 1st prize, 2nd will win 2nd etc. etc.  Once I have all of the winning numbers I will announce them to you (hopefully tonight as I will pick people that are online)

Good luck everyone, I will announce the winners later.

Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #234 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 19:22:13 »

Right I am going to run the draw tonight, I am having the pair of tickets so the prizes are as follows:

1.) Signed Yaser Shirt
2.) 2 Tickets to the sponsors dinner
3.) 2 Tickets to the sponsors dinner
4.) Yaser as your bitch for a booking of your choice (presenting trophies etc.)

Everyone that contributed has got a number issued to them, those that donated £20 or £30 have 2 or 3 numbers.  I am going to ask four regular posters by PM (who haven't got involved in this) to randomly pick a number between 1 and 65.  The first one to reply with a number will win 1st prize, 2nd will win 2nd etc. etc.  Once I have all of the winning numbers I will announce them to you (hopefully tonight as I will pick people that are online)

Good luck everyone, I will announce the winners later.
Good luck to everyone in the draw, some nice prizes there Smiley

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 19:27:08 »

1st and 2nd prize winners have been picked.....

The tension is building....

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 21:32:23 »

I got bored of waiting for the other two responses so brought in the substitutions and they have delivered...

Winners to be anounced shortly...

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 21:40:48 »

In reverse order and winner of the 4th place prize of Yaser being your bitch for a one off booking is:

Number 41...

Picked by Ronnie21....

MarkyTee

Congratulations on your win...  3rd place winner to be announced soon.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 21:44:50 »

Winner of the 3rd place prize of 2 x tickets to the sponsors dinner, sat at a table with Yaser and another Townender (good luck with that..) is:

Number 34...

Picked by Chalkies_Shorts...

Sheepshagger

Congratulations on your win...  2nd place winner to be announced soon.

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: Tuesday, September 16, 2014, 21:48:35 »

Winner of the 2nd place prize of 2 x tickets to the sponsors dinner, sat at a table with Yaser and another Townender (good luck to the club with this, extra security is being ordered..) is:

Number 10...

Picked by Peter Venkman...

Tans

Congratulations on your win, 1st prize to follow shortly..

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: