Poll
Question: Who do we want to sponsor this year?
Josue Antonio - 2 (2.3%)
Mathew Jones - 0 (0%)
Curtis Da-Costa - 1 (1.1%)
Wes FODERINGHAM - 5 (5.7%)
Nathan THOMPSON - 9 (10.2%)
Nathan BYRNE - 0 (0%)
Massimo LUONGO - 5 (5.7%)
Tijane FREITAS REIS - 2 (2.3%)
Andy WILLIAMS - 1 (1.1%)
Yaser KASIM - 35 (39.8%)
Connor WALDON - 0 (0%)
Louis THOMPSON - 17 (19.3%)
Miles STOREY - 3 (3.4%)
Jack BARTHRAM - 0 (0%)
Tyrrell BELFORD - 0 (0%)
Michael SMITH - 2 (2.3%)
Raphael BRANCO - 2 (2.3%)
Will Randall - 3 (3.4%)
Lee Marshall - 1 (1.1%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 28   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Player Sponsorship 14/15  (Read 87972 times)
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 16:12:59 »

I am in Turkey at the moment on an all inclusive piss up.  Will get this sorted the week after next when I get back.  Unless anyone wants me to send them the excel sheet with the names on and you can sort it out between yourselves?

I'll check back when I can to see if there are any takers...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 16:35:03 »

I am in Turkey at the moment on an all inclusive piss up.  Will get this sorted the week after next when I get back.  Unless anyone wants me to send them the excel sheet with the names on and you can sort it out between yourselves?

I'll check back when I can to see if there are any takers...

Ive tried to do it but Jutty keeps winning something, so it's been abandoned....

Clems Army!
Jimmy Glass is an Alien

« Reply #212 on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 19:25:23 »

I'll do it, I'm open to bribes  Cheesy
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #213 on: Friday, September 5, 2014, 22:22:20 »

Fuck that get pissed and don't worry about it for now. If you are going to post on TEF when on holiday then just make sure you do it when you're really drunk and definitely post some stuff too.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 00:23:23 »

I think a pissed Berniman doling out sponsorship goodies is about right for the TEF.

Just post on here who you think should get what, but only when you're good and utterly bladdered. That's fair.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 15:24:37 »

So, suggestions on the fairest way to do the draw, i think we need to improve the way we have done it before.  I could set up a vote by number etc. but there are a lot of numbers, especially with some people having their names 2 or 3 times in the hat depending on how much they put in.

I am going to take the shirt, for organising this bollocks, so the prizes are (and let me know if you disagree with what I have done:

1.) A pair of tickets to any home game (Arkells seats only)
2.) A pair of tickets to the sponsors dinner (Sat on a table with Yaser) you also get the pleasure of meeting the other TEF winner of this prize.
3.) A pair of tickets to the sponsors dinner (Sat on a table with Yaser) you also get the pleasure of meeting the other TEF winner of this prize.
4.) Book Yaser for an event for him to appear at, get him to dress up in a Mankini and be your bitch for a day etc.

I am taking my name off the list, as it wouldn't be fair to win a prize when I have already claimed one.

You lot have until I return from my piss up to come up with a fair and sensible way to carry out the draw, if not I will just go back to the good old name out of the hat, which is a shit way to do it as I am sure none of you fuckers really trust me anyway.  Somebody in TEF land must have a better solution?  Come on boys, thinking caps on...

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 15:40:58 »

I fully appreciate that you need some kind of compensation for taking the time to organise everything (I did the same when I sorted it) but the signed shirt is probably the most sought after 'prize'.
Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 15:43:46 »

OK fair enough, I'm happy just to stick my name in the hat and see what happens..

1.) Signed Yaser Shirt
2.) A pair of tickets to any home game (Arkells seats only)
3.) A pair of tickets to the sponsors dinner (Sat on a table with Yaser) you also get the pleasure of meeting the other TEF winner of this prize.
4.) A pair of tickets to the sponsors dinner (Sat on a table with Yaser) you also get the pleasure of meeting the other TEF winner of this prize.
5.) Book Yaser for an event for him to appear at, get him to dress up in a Mankini and be your bitch for a day etc.

Go for it...
« Last Edit: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 15:52:14 by Berniman » Logged

DiV
Has also heard this

Joseph McLaughlin

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 15:53:57 »

Take a set of tickets and then take another shirt there for Yasser to sign.
Then you get your compensation and a signed shirt!
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 15:55:01 »

I didn't say you shouldn't, but perhaps put it to those who contributed to decide.

As for the draw, I used an online 'draw names from a hat' program which worked fairly well.
Bewster

We fucking love you Gumbo!

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 16:26:09 »

I think Berni should get at least a set of tickets
brocklesby red

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 16:33:58 »

I think for all the effort Berniman has put into this,he should be able to have the shirt.No problems with that at all
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 16:51:46 »

don't mind which prize he takes, but should get one.
Bedford Red

Smithers Jones

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 16:59:12 »

I've got no problems with him taking the shirt after the effort he's put in....
wheretherealredsare
Change me

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: Saturday, September 6, 2014, 20:07:35 »

Shirt for Berni, luck of the draw for the rest.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 ... 28   Go Up
Print
Jump to: