Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kids League Fraud Charges  (Read 28478 times)
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: Thursday, July 16, 2015, 17:26:22 »

Once they're out, I would imagine most forms of employment and credit will be a non starter. The prison is the calm before the depressing storm when they get out.
BambooToTheFuture

I'll Tell Ya Now - McGurk Is The New Graham

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: Thursday, July 16, 2015, 18:15:36 »

This'll certainly bring him back down to earth. He'll have to conduct himself properly and be more resistant. I hope this will bring a surge of cases forward.

'Incessant Nonsense'

'I'm gonna tell you the secret.
There's a threat, you end it and you don't feel ashamed about enjoying it.
You smell the gunpowder and you see the blood, you know what that means?
It means you're alive. You've won.
You take the heads so that you don't ever forget.'
deltaincline

« Reply #62 on: Friday, July 17, 2015, 00:16:36 »

There's been a lot of that detail that has come out about this case which I'll write out when I get a few seconds to sit down with it. Welcome news that the pair of putrid excuses for women landed themselves in jail at long last.

Sounds like kids football in Swindon is well shot of a whole load of cunts who were in there either making money, stirring the shit, shagging each other, getting pissed up and causing trouble, inflating their own ego's or were otherwise just creep arsing around Prictor and Rivers, who, it has to be said are probably the ugliest pair of growlers I've seen for many a year.

THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Friday, July 17, 2015, 06:48:36 »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-33555451

Clems Army!
LucienSanchez

Is this hospital called St. Croc of Shit?!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Friday, July 17, 2015, 14:34:28 »

I made the switch from Rivers' beloved Shaw FC to a rival club as an 11 year old... the abuse I got on my return for my new team was shocking. And I was shit at football anyway. Vile person.

We made a promise we swore we'd always remember... no retreat, baby, no surrender
deltaincline

« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, July 22, 2015, 23:16:56 »

I haven't looked at the Advertiser for a week or so. Just wondering if anyone has heard or read any comments from Don Rogers since the courts jailed those thieving kids league women a week or so ago?

A geezer I spoke to last week said that Don got dragged into Gablecross nick for questioning after they got arrested, so I wondered if he might go into print to condemn them or distance himself from the disgusting pair of cunts after they got jailed.

Same old shit online Hmmm

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: