Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Have you Renewed yet ?  (Read 15044 times)
Barry Scott

« Reply #60 on: Tuesday, July 15, 2014, 16:06:46 »

Bump. 10% off deal ends today according to the OS

Yay me. Just saw this and the time is 17:06. Smiley Looks like I'll have to pay the stupid tax of 10% now.
Stevens

« Reply #61 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 05:44:40 »

My old seat is available again in The Don Stand - £375, no wonder they are not selling, even when they had the 10% off.
Wonder what the price comparison is with other sides in our division, I'm sure they will more expensive than the vast majority of sides - even your Sheff Utd's.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #62 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 06:59:07 »

My old seat is available again in The Don Stand - £375, no wonder they are not selling, even when they had the 10% off.
Wonder what the price comparison is with other sides in our division, I'm sure they will more expensive than the vast majority of sides - even your Sheff Utd's.

http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/20140710-season-tickets-663972.aspx

Really wasn't hard to check that an equivalent ticket at Sheff Utd is nearly £500.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 07:01:38 »

Last season Sheffield were the cheapest in League One and in fact cheaper than most of League 2 and the Conference, despite your assumption. Our prices will probably again be about average for the League and are currently about 50 quid cheaper than they were 7 or 8 years ago.

You can certainly argue that football generally is too expensive, but we are by far from being the worst offenders - last season Rotherham had the most expensive season ticket in the division.
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 08:26:52 »

This is from 12 years ago when the tickets in the Arkells and Nationwide (now DRS) were £410 !!

This confirms Paul D's assumptions that they were cheaper than 5 years ago.

* prices.jpg (385 KB, 920x1305 - viewed 190 times.)

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 08:37:36 »

Of course, if you bought your ticket in the early bird period, when the 10% discount was available, the ST price would be cheaper than the previous year.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 14:17:29 »

just heard the Town are going to play with two up front.

What happened to the intelligent football that the management introduced at the start of last season?

Perhaps losing fourteen hundred season tickets, all the "get it forward" merchants, at a guess. has concentrated the

mind a little.

To late for me to renew. Out of my price range now but maybe next season.  Off course, it'll be very difficult to get back

the fans that DiCanio brought back in his time here.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 15:32:41 »

In case anyone cares, my Season ticket arrived in the post today.

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 15:33:11 »

Phew.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #69 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 15:35:41 »

Think I got mine posted this year too. How exciting to think it could be there on the mat waiting for me to get home.
thompske

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 15:50:11 »

Shame they don't still have the shift options , working  12 hr shifts 3 on 3 off,plays havoc with try to get to the majority of the games without using to much leave.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 17:12:44 »

Mine came today.

Clems Army!
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 18:18:55 »

Shame they don't still have the shift options , working  12 hr shifts 3 on 3 off,plays havoc with try to get to the majority of the games without using to much leave.

would love to see them bring out a flexi ticket like cheltenham.

http://www.ctfc.com/tickets/ticket-prices/

Lowest price stand: A six-match adult Flexi Ticket costs from £84, which works out at £14 per match, including Category A games.
Read more at http://www.ctfc.com/tickets/ticket-prices/index.aspx#tCh2C5RbhmkfAEFC.99

Playing football on majority of saturdays mean I go to midweek and the odd saturday.
Posh Red
Posh by name, Posh by nature

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 19:22:44 »

I care, because I'm waiting for mine Smiley
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: Wednesday, July 16, 2014, 19:48:08 »

This is from 12 years ago when the tickets in the Arkells and Nationwide (now DRS) were £410 !!

This confirms Paul D's assumptions that they were cheaper than 5 years ago.

Interesting that the Family Enclosure in the Arkells was £110 cheaper.  I wasn't even aware a Family Enclosure existed in the Arkells or doesn't it anymore?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: