Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hereford United / Swindon Town Intrigue  (Read 11393 times)
Herefraud United

Ignore
« on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 12:05:06 »

Hi All, Hereford fan in peace...s,
I've been reading the Jed McCory/Agombar related posts on here, but there seem to be enough weird links to be worthy of a separate thread.

- Tommy Agombar's maiden interview: he genuinely said "As soon as I heard Swindon... I mean 'ereford woz for sale I fought 'Laarvely'"

- Agombar Jr. Swindon's undiscovered gem, now seen 'all day long' around Hereford, putting out cones, wearing a dodgy tracksuit, being an ugly little knobjockey telling fans that we should all be 'on our knees' with gratitude (and as you know, an alumni of Stephen Vaughan's Floriana, Steve 'the Spiv' King's Macclesfield Town, and so on, and so on).

- Andy 'Green Belt' Lonsdale* Bedfont & Feltham, due to play a pre-season friendly with Swindon Town

*http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:OfICxFOJF2MJ:www.cieh.org/ehn/ehn3.aspx%3Fid%3D15696+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk Fly Tipping
- http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/feltham-arenas-monitoring-not-good-5964257 Mystery Unbuilt Stadium costing the council £300,000...
- http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/bedfont--feltham-president-plays-7296079 - Naffink to do wiv Hereford, just 'elpin aaht me old mucka...

(he is the lardarse on this video:
)

One mysterious ITK poster has claimed all along that this has been something to do with McCory / Power, but is now claiming that McCory has washed his hands of it, due to how messy it's got.

Anyway, I think it's worth keeping these weird links in check and sharing whatever info we've got.

While I'm at it, here's a link to the petition to the council not to hand over the leases to Agombar's 'holding company':
https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/herefordshire-county-council-reject-proposals-to-transfer-development-land-leases-from-hereford-united-to-mr-tommy-agombar

The more signatures we can get, the better.

Cheers & Best Wishes
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 12:15:40 »

Signed.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 12:17:53 »

One thing which came out of the above video and is something that Jedders banded about was this idea that they are buying clubs out of some form of altruistic philanthropy to save struggling clubs.

I know that Jed especially was an extremely deluded gentlemen, but do they honestly think that people buy this as a reason and not think its just a piss poor smokescreen?
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 12:18:07 »

I'm sure this is all totally above board - the less busybodies like you get involved, the more chance nice Mr. Agombar and his talented son have of taking your club forward. #roar
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 12:21:56 »

http://archive.commercialmotor.com/article/26th-november-1987/22/lorry-theft-gang-jailed#p8OZhrakV6e2cg4t.99
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 12:23:28 »

- Agombar Jr. Swindon's undiscovered gem, now seen 'all day long' around Hereford, putting out cones, wearing a dodgy tracksuit, being an ugly little knobjockey telling fans that we should all be 'on our knees' with gratitude (and as you know, an alumni of Stephen Vaughan's Floriana, Steve 'the Spiv' King's Macclesfield Town, and so on, and so on).

It is a rubbish tracksuit.
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 13:16:28 »

Im still amiss as to what Harry Agombar actully did and what was the point of signing him.

Which manager was in charge when we signed him?
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 13:19:27 »

Is Lee Power chummy with this lot or are the Seebeck linked 'advisers' on our board doing stuff like arranging the friendly with Bedfont & Feltham?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 13:25:20 »

Good point Rich
CalRed45

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 13:34:16 »

"Self sustainability" "sustain it's self" "I'm a football man" are all words Jed loved to use when here. In my honest opinion... the lot of them shouldn't really be allowed near clubs. Oh and he has an uncanny look similar to Jed... I think it's the nose.
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 13:43:59 »

Jed wasn't that happy with my response to his tweet about England last night.  Sent me a couple of DM's.  Apparently I should give him respect for what he did for STFC.

He then blocked me so I couldnt respond.

Never knowingly overstated.
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 13:47:04 »

Less than a week until court.

Hopefully whatever happens allows the club to move on. Naivety eh.
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 14:24:22 »

Signed
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 14:28:30 »

Yep signed too

Berniman
Sits in front of JFW

Miserable cnut (AKA Happy Clapper)

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Friday, June 20, 2014, 14:33:30 »

Signed

“Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth.” ― Marcus Aurelius

When somebody shouts STOP! I never know if it's in the name of love, if it's HAMMER TIME, or if I should collaborate and listen...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: