Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cowboy Builders (Ch5 programme) in Swindon  (Read 12052 times)
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 10:33:29 »

Having years ago worked on this sort of show (Watchdog among others), I can assure you this isn't true in cases like this. The rules are very very strict, much more so than they are with the press, particularly where peoples reputations and businesses are concerned.

Thanks for setting me straight.

As you were arriba.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #16 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 10:48:14 »

I know the guy very well. I'm not going to post anything over than the fact I'm very shocked. I've obviously heard  stories from both sides of the fence but that's not for me to divulge.
Presumably you didn't lean on the fence
Talk Talk

« Reply #17 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:00:05 »

Having years ago worked on this sort of show (Watchdog among others), I can assure you this isn't true in cases like this. The rules are very very strict, much more so than they are with the press, particularly where peoples reputations and businesses are concerned. I'm not saying that other type of shows, reality etc, don't cut to a certain narrative, but with this sort of caper you have to be even handed.

Well they would be very strict. The slander laws are there to protect the innocent's reputation.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:04:50 »

Well they would be very strict. The slander laws are there to protect the innocent's reputation.

That's very true but I was referring to the OfCom guidelines, and in the case of the BBC, their own Editorial Policy unit. You, rightly, have to jump through many many hoops to get anything like this even close to transmission, and that's on top of the channel lawyers who are protecting against the slander laws you mention.

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:06:37 »

The worst thing about all this is that Coy has not been prosecuted.
There are so many con artists and cowboys fleecing people of their money. More needs to be done.

Coy has gotten away with the victims money and is allowed to continue. Utter madness.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 11:17:27 »

Good work, CS.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: Friday, May 2, 2014, 12:14:22 »

Just because if put on a few pounds you cheeky cunt :-)
Bennett
No Comment

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: Saturday, May 3, 2014, 12:01:40 »

i am just glad that my mum is cynical as fuck so no fat cuntfaced cunts can take advantage of my dads illness

This is the water.
And this is the well.
Drink full and descend.
The horse is the white of the eyes and dark within.
Ironside
Wir müssen die Liberalen ausrotten

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: Friday, October 24, 2014, 07:38:58 »

The cunt in question was nicked this week I hear.

Good.

Genius, Gentleman Explorer, French Cabaret Chantoose  and Small Bets Placed and someone who knows who they are changed my signature but its only know that I can be arsed to change it....and I mean all the spelling mistakes.

Was it me? It can't have been an interesting enough event for me to remember - fB.
Chubbs

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: Saturday, October 25, 2014, 15:17:23 »

The cunt in question was nicked this week I hear.

Good.

source? any more info?
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: