Poll
Question: Which would you rather have?
Power - 95 (95%)
Jed - 5 (5%)
Total Voters: 89

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed or Power  (Read 6118 times)
Flashheart

« on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:44:18 »

It does exactly what it says on the tin.

I don't think any of us are in doubt as to who will win the poll, it's just a question of by how much.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:53:36 »

Ohh I get it. This one of those games where you ask someone to pick between two options which are both really really shit and not something you'd ever want, but you have to decide on one anyway? I'll contribute....

Would you rather have sex with a goat, but no one ever finds out or not have to have sex with a goat, but everyone thinks you did?
woolster

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 12:56:52 »

Ohh I get it. This one of those games where you ask someone to pick between two options which are both really really shit and not something you'd ever want, but you have to decide on one anyway? I'll contribute....

Would you rather have sex with a goat, but no one ever finds out or not have to have sex with a goat, but everyone thinks you did?
Smiley
Talk Talk

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 13:12:35 »

What exactly have you got against goat sex? Oh, I seem to remember that you posted once about how they were a lousy lay and their breath stank.
Flashheart

« Reply #4 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 13:26:40 »

So I should add a third option that, as far as we know, is not a possibility?

Yeah, that makes sense. Roll Eyes
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 13:28:21 »

I guess he wants a 'neither' option?
Flashheart

« Reply #6 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 13:29:40 »

Tough titty, that option is not available.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 13:47:55 »

Caprine sex is popular in Devizes...maybe you could ask there.
@mwooly63

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 14:26:10 »

Still not sure I trust Power but on the surface things look to be heading in the right direction.
Sustainability is the key and coupled with the use if the loan system Power is on the right track.

Everyone Jed touched cost us money ( concerts,big screen ) or was complete bollox ( bank roof )

No contest really
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 14:48:58 »

I think the third option should be 'Magically Perfect Billionaire Fan'
Matt_C

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 14:50:13 »

I see (at the time of writing this) that two people have voted for Jed. I wonder who that was Hmmm
Gnasher

Prefers animals to people (in a non sexual way)

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 14:55:28 »

I see (at the time of writing this) that two people have voted for Jed. I wonder who that was Hmmm

Dexter and Steve M obviously  Smiley

Cats are better than dogs FACT
DMR

« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 14:59:05 »

Caprine sex is popular in Devizes...maybe you could ask there.

Oi, it was Potterne I'll have you know.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 15:17:21 »

Oi, it was Potterne I'll have you know.

Our bestial chum, was an inhabitant of Devizes, the goat may have been consenting and from Potterne for all I know. Presumably you're more up to speed on these matters.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 20:09:57 by Reg Smeeton » Logged
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 15:34:44 »

Our bestial chum, was an inhabitant of Devizes, the goat may have been consenting and from Potterne for all I know. Presumably your more up to speed on these matters.

DMR has admitted he'd rather commune with a beast than go home alone
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: