Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: How times change....  (Read 15076 times)
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 15:23:36 »

Bet you still moan there's no atmosphere though. You're a fucking twat.

Fuck off. You cunts don't give a fuck about the atmosphere, you do it for your own amusement. You're practically lugging each other off back there. Why would you continue with songs no one else is ever going to join in with otherwise?

Other than that there's been countless times when 'regular' songs are being sung, we're on the attack and you bunch of mongs would rather sing a song about some fat womans arse because she's walking along the front of the town end.

But yeah, keep doing your best to up the atmosphere, cunt.
jayohaitchenn
Wielder of the BANHAMMER

« Reply #46 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 15:29:58 »

Cheers for the bite, retard.

For the record I predicted this bite back in 2007 but no one believed me and I can't be arsed to look it up.
4D
Or not 4D that is the question

I can't bear it 🙄

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 15:41:53 »

ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 15:56:23 »

For the record I predicted this bite back in 2007 but no one believed me and I can't be arsed to look it up.

This thread is 4 pages long, who's biting?
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 16:10:20 »

I'm surprised it even went onto a fourth page.. Crash

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 16:12:06 »

I don't remember people fully championing the arrival of Seebeck. They've always seemed a bit suspect. Many fans, rightly, were willing to give them a chance.

Power arrived with a public history that created plenty of room for concern. Nothing's gone that badly since he's been in full control. Many fans, rightly, were willing to give him a chance.

Heaven forbid the gut instincts and concerns of a football fan might be incorrect.
Simon Pieman
Original Wanker

« Reply #51 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 17:32:17 »

Well put Costanza. All you need to do now is put that message into a sing song for your own amusement and sing it at every home game.

Alternatively run it through the generic song generator software (now available on Android as well as iPhone) and it will come up with something to the tune of Sloop John B
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 17:35:57 »

Put up or shut up chalkie white.
Site aint cliquey anymore and aint been for quite a while.

Quite true...message me to discuss....

Clems Army!
Talk Talk

« Reply #53 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 18:54:23 »

Well put Costanza. All you need to do now is put that message into a sing song for your own amusement and sing it at every home game.

Alternatively run it through the generic song generator software (now available on Android as well as iPhone) and it will come up with something to the tune of Sloop John B

Cheesy
wigglesworth

« Reply #54 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 21:01:59 »

This thread isn't making much sense but have to agree ref the natty songs in the town end, me and the lot around us find them a bit cringey like a shit in joke, but fair play if the kiddies singing them are having fun I suppose. No different to the 'old boys' down the right hand side who sing all their fight songs whenever the rest of the stand are singing something else.
For the record me and my bro started the following some of which are still going strong today:
Braiiiiiinn! (Browwwwwn!)
Teaaaaaa Towellllll
Phiiiiiiiil-iiiiiiiiiips
You're just a shit crystal palace (to Charlton)

CHECK ME OUT!!  Girl Giggle
wigglesworth

« Reply #55 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 21:03:34 »

whilst we're all debating shit football songs, when the FUCK did the 'when I was just a little boy' song change its tempo and its FUCKING TUNE?

I'm not the only one who's noticed this I know because my mate who stands directly behind the goal has too but it seems we're in the minority. Sort it the hell out Town End.
Fred Elliot
I REST MY FUCKING CASE

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 22:46:35 »

For the record me and my bro started the following some of which are still going strong today:
Braiiiiiinn! (Browwwwwn!)
Teaaaaaa Towellllll
Phiiiiiiiil-iiiiiiiiiips
You're just a shit crystal palace (to Charlton)

CHECK ME OUT!!  Girl Giggle

Well done

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: Wednesday, April 23, 2014, 23:11:02 »

The tea towel chant was ace.
In general the singing went downhill a few years ago.  Fair play to those trying to get stuff going as it's just the same few songs all the time.
ChalkyWhiteIsGod
TOLD YOU SO

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 07:21:39 »

whilst we're all debating shit football songs, when the FUCK did the 'when I was just a little boy' song change its tempo and its FUCKING TUNE?

I'm not the only one who's noticed this I know because my mate who stands directly behind the goal has too but it seems we're in the minority. Sort it the hell out Town End.

There are two that start like that....there's the traditional "wash your mouth out son" and the "oxford fan on a piece of string" one.
DarloSTFC84

Twittah.. @DarloJAG84

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: Thursday, April 24, 2014, 08:52:06 »

So is this a thread about Jed, or the lack of singing...?

Or just a general rant about everything?

Roaming the land while you sleep..
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: