Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swindon Town v Bradford City Official Matchday Thread  (Read 24536 times)
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 20:44:56 »

Was that just a single bet on Posh? Because that's 2.5/1 for a team in 6th to beat a team in the relegation zone at home!!! An absolutely phenomenal bet if you backed them at that price!!

Correct. I did a £5 5 team acc and then a £15 single on boro. Didn't look at the odds because I didn't care it was a bet where if I lost I would have been happy for town. I was extremely surprised to see the returns. My acc would return 3.5k so I knew that didn't win
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 20:45:29 »

Pritchard unable to play against Rotherham as he turns 21 this week and that ends his youth loan.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 20:46:00 »

Apologies if I'm a bit slow catching up, but why is this his last game, and not the Rotherham game?
he's on a youth loan and hits puberty before the last home game. Or maybe it was he turns 21. One or the other.

Don't think he got a reaction as nobody realised why he was clapping and waiving... Hell be there for Rotherham, surely.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 20:48:39 »

Ah, OK, news to me. We thought it looked like he was waving goodbye as well, but couldn't work out why ("Maybe he picked up another yellow we didn't see and he's banned again" was the most popular vote!), that explains it. Cheers chaps
ibelieveinmrreeves
Should've gone to Specsavers

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 20:51:21 »

I thought Branco and McEveley were bloody class today. JMac seems to pop up all over the place at the moment but to good effect. Stephens always looks composed on the ball and usually makes the right choice when using the ball. Pleased for Cox, Luongo looked back to his best today and Smith had a better game as well.

Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch.
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 20:51:27 »

Correct. I did a £5 5 team acc and then a £15 single on boro. Didn't look at the odds because I didn't care it was a bet where if I lost I would have been happy for town. I was extremely surprised to see the returns. My acc would return 3.5k so I knew that didn't win

You know what...those odds are stupid and iv a feeling I may have done the slip where its a win and both teams to score!  Cheesy...By accident.
FreddySTFC!

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 20:54:07 »

You know what...those odds are stupid and iv a feeling I may have done the slip where its a win and both teams to score!  Cheesy...By accident.
Ha ha, that seems far more likely!! Not that I was calling you a liar, just gutted that I hadn't put my life savings on Posh at that price!!!

I have a culture, I don't stop my culture!!
Abrahammer

A legitimate dude sighting

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 20:55:21 »

That sounds about right for a Posh win & btts, a straight Posh win was around about 7/10
singingiiiffy

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 21:01:03 »

Ha ha, that seems far more likely!! Not that I was calling you a liar, just gutted that I hadn't put my life savings on Posh at that price!!!

Thank god Hereford won and Brighton drew otherwise id have been celebrating £3.5k until I got to the bookies desk. Must pay more attention!
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 22:20:38 »

Couldn't of asked more...needed a win and got one!

Clems Army!
jutty274

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: Monday, April 21, 2014, 23:07:35 »

Pritchard unable to play against Rotherham as he turns 21 this week and that ends his youth loan.
His 21st birthday is the day of the Rotherham game.
inept and tiresome

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 05:57:54 »

Couldn't of asked more...needed a win and got one!

I can't agree. the first half was a sleep fest. second half slightly better with a goal.
 whilst we have had a good run of results of late, for me, nothing as changed. Someone said earlier that midfield dominance is futile if there is no end product. my last game as a season ticket holder a week Saturday.
Sad day.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 06:41:35 »

I can't agree. the first half was a sleep fest. second half slightly better with a goal.
 whilst we have had a good run of results of late, for me, nothing as changed. Someone said earlier that midfield dominance is futile if there is no end product. my last game as a season ticket holder a week Saturday.
Sad day.
Your loss.

Not sure why you feel the need to remind us that you aren't renewing your season ticket at every opportunity.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 07:13:26 »

Your loss.

Not sure why you feel the need to remind us that you aren't renewing your season ticket at every opportunity.

I don't like Cooper that much...just thought I would let you know! Wink

Clems Army!
Paolo69

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014, 07:55:38 »

Your loss.

I think he feels the need to justify it to himself. I have no idea why?!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
Print
Jump to: