Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: More Power struggles  (Read 1954 times)
News Monkey

« on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 06:00:01 »

More Power struggles

BOTH Swinton Reds 20 Ltd and Seebeck 87 Ltd yesterday claimed to own Swindon Town Football Club, as the boardroom confusion at the County Ground intensified.

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/headlines/11159749.More_Power_struggles/?ref=rss

Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 09:47:04 »

Welcome RIP Monkey....nice to have you on board.
wiggy
Whippet fancying, T-shirt flogging cunt

Whippet Fancier

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 10:23:53 »

I miss the News Monkey. I hope he is ok.

Thank [insert deity of choice] for beer and peanuts
fatbasher

« Reply #3 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 13:31:13 »

Actually Mr. Power & Mr. McCrory, neither of you own the club. We fucking do! Ok? So just to be clear on what I've said I, my wife, my son and everyone who pays hard earned cash to go through the turnstiles on a matchday as fans own STFC. Simply put you need us so don't fuck us around! I can easily unsubscribe to our season tickets as subscribe. To be frank, i'm getting really tired with the antics of "owners" who dole out the same shit and glib lines that the great and the good political elite dish out, so be careful. I have a shed load of other channels that our hard earned cash can go and i suggest that I'm not alone in feeling the way i do....... Angry
Red Jed

« Reply #4 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 13:39:17 »

Actually Mr. Power & Mr. McCrory, neither of you own the club. We fucking do! Ok? So just to be clear on what I've said I, my wife, my son and everyone who pays hard earned cash to go through the turnstiles on a matchday as fans own STFC.
Thats utter fucking bollocks.

WE don't own the club, we are patrons of it no matter which way you put it.

Thats like saying people who shop at Tesco own Tesco.....every fan can go to any club because they have a choice.

We don't even own one seat, we hire it for the duration of a match then give it back, we own fuck all at the club.
Flashheart

« Reply #5 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 13:42:46 »

Like it or lump it, the club is a business which is owned by Power or/and Jed.
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #6 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 13:48:25 »

I am also not sure why Power is getting shit on the back of this, at the moment I have heard nothing to suggest he has done anything under hand, apart from possibly asking some people who may or may not be directors to leave?
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 13:49:59 »

Thats like saying people who shop at Tesco own Tesco.....every fan can go to any club because they have a choice.

We don't even own one seat, we hire it for the duration of a match then give it back, we own fuck all at the club.
I expect it sounded great in his head.

It's All Good..............
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Things can only get better

« Reply #8 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 13:59:19 »

I am also not sure why Power is getting shit on the back of this, at the moment I have heard nothing to suggest he has done anything under hand, apart from possibly asking some people who may or may not be directors to leave?
Because some fans have not and will never take to Power, that is all.

I agree with you, hes (apparently) done nothing wrong yet still gets shit. I think Jed is the phantom shit flinger in this....again.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Benzel

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:16:19 »

I'm really quite happy with how Power seems to be running things. He certainly comes across well on the radio and seems to be trying to run the club as sensibly as possible.
I'm not interested in Jed's schemes, the bullshit concerts, the crappy ad boards and big screen. It looked tacky as fuck.

Is your cat making too much noise all the time?
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:24:20 »

I'm really quite happy with how Power seems to be running things. He certainly comes across well on the radio and seems to be trying to run the club as sensibly as possible.
I'm not interested in Jed's schemes, the bullshit concerts, the crappy ad boards and big screen. It looked tacky as fuck.
THIS!
fatbasher

« Reply #11 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:37:18 »

Your opinion does not count.

By that i mean, I'm not interested in a quote from someone who's first line is "thats utter fucking bollocks".

If you want to nit pick, I'll join you and say on a P&L balance sheet they own the stands (big deal), the players contracts, (well those we've not got on loan anyway), after that a Ltd company name. WE own STFC, without us they own what exactly? Same goes for any company, without paying customers they have a worthless piece of paper. Ask Gerald Rantner how that works.....

FWIW, Iam neither pro Power or agin McCrory.
« Last Edit: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:46:17 by fatbasher » Logged
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:40:03 »

Unfortunately, he is correct. We should have done something about it when times were good under Black et al but we all got complacent.

I doubt we'll get the opportunity again anytime soon unlesss otanswell's grandparents-in-law want to sort us out.
Red Jed

« Reply #13 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:40:15 »

And you are an arrogant misinformed cunt with no valid opinion at all.

Explain to me why YOU, and yes it is just you, that thinks we own the club?

As Herhtab says...it probably sounded good inside your drug addled or overhung mind when you typed it but come on you half baked fuckwit we don't fucking own the club.
fatbasher

« Reply #14 on: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 14:47:23 »

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to: