Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Adver News: Confusion at the County Ground as Seebeck 87 aim to put three new directors on Town board  (Read 12407 times)
DRS

« Reply #75 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 13:12:49 »

Really? Maybe you're right, but people I've spoken to are more judging Jed on the basis of being a shifty chancer (and what they think he's taken out) and Power on the basis of not being Jed.
Nearly everyone i spoke to say the same about Jed,he is a chancer. In my opinion Power is also a chancer who doesnt chat as much shit and has apparantly put alot of money in
ronnie21

The Mighty Hankerton

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 13:50:26 »

RS saying earlier on that Power has possession of an e-mail that seems to indicate that if these three herberts get directorships the first decision would be to suspend the two existing directors, Power and Sangita, and then re-appoint Jed.  A recipe for disaster, especially as one of them is the wife of a Luton director or ex-director.  What contacts will they have, at least Power has something about him football wise.
Samdy Gray
Dirty sneaky traitor weasel

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 13:53:28 »

Power obviously needs to check the receipt to see what he actually got for his £300,000.

Probably a picture of Jed laughing all the way to the bank.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 14:25:35 »

Nearly everyone i spoke to say the same about Jed,he is a chancer. In my opinion Power is also a chancer who doesnt chat as much shit and has apparantly put alot of money in

Indeed, and even if he is a chancer, he's a chancer who is best mates with Tim Sherwood.

Which is always going to be more use to us than a chairman who pals around with Callum Rice
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #79 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 14:51:47 »

Be interesting if Jed did come back,  he always thrived on the whole man of the people bollocks,  not sure if he could handle being despised by a large percentage of the fan base.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 15:35:17 »

Be interesting if Jed did come back,  he always thrived on the whole man of the people bollocks,  not sure if he could handle being despised by a large percentage of the fan base.
I'm sure his immense capacity for self-delusion would deal with that. He'd reassure himself that the 3 twats on twitter who lap his ring at every mis-spelled pronouncement actually constitute the "reel voice of the sylint majoritee" or some such shit.
Notts red

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 15:40:36 »

I'm sure his immense capacity for self-delusion would deal with that. He'd reassure himself that the 3 twats on twitter who lap his ring at every mis-spelled pronouncement actually constitute the "reel voice of the sylint majoritee" or some such shit.
Cringe worthy isn't it
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 15:57:42 »

Reading the statements again a couple of things caught my eye...

The club state 'Following a series of legal actions against the former Chairman, Mr McCrory has attempted to appoint directors to the Club' - this would suggest the club have been trying to take action against Jed recently any idea what?

Secondly it also suggests that the club instigated the court action this week and sought an injunction - again interesting the it was that way and not Seebeck trying to gain control via the court.

I am not reading too much into the fact that the court adjourned to look into it in more detail in he future as business cases are complex...

pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 16:14:01 »

Secondly it also suggests that the club instigated the court action this week and sought an injunction - again interesting the it was that way and not Seebeck trying to gain control via the court.
That's about the only thing the two versions agree on - JedCo tried to appoint directors, the club sought an injunction to prevent them from doing so. And failed to get it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: