Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Coventry City v Swindon Town Official Matchday Thread  (Read 24672 times)
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:02:30 »

A bizarre day even by STFC standards...my body clock is telling me it's Saturday, which just adds to the strangeness.

Indeed it has.  I'm even more confused because my son has a match tomorrow morning instead of Sunday!
kerry red

« Reply #106 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:09:37 »

So, apart from Carlisle on Monday, anyone know who Posh have got for their last 2 games?
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:10:51 »

Shrewsbury and vale
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:11:53 »

calling for Storey to replace him was a stupid idea. Storey didn't change the game when he came on. He didn't even touch the fucking ball.
I'm not sure everyone was calling for storey to replace him. Neither play the loan striker well. Having both on the pitch is the best attacking option, but at the expense of possession in midfield.

My opinion is Smith is slow with a dubious touch, but he can score goals and works incredibly hard. About right for division 3
kerry red

« Reply #109 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:12:38 »

Shrewsbury and vale

Fuck
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:12:51 »

Shrewsbury and vale
Vale are dangerous. Shrewsbury are woeful and look to be headed down without a fight.
sonicyouth

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:14:32 »

I'm not sure everyone was calling for storey to replace him. Neither play the loan striker well. Having both on the pitch is the best attacking option, but at the expense of possession in midfield.

My opinion is Smith is slow with a dubious touch, but he can score goals and works incredibly hard. About right for division 3
The majority around me were moaning at Cooper for not taking Smith off and bringing Storey on.

Anyway, I personally think it's more helpful to chant for Smith when he's out on the pitch than for Storey when he's not. It's not Smith's fault he has square feet
kerry red

« Reply #112 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:15:34 »

Got to say well done to the team though for keeping a bit of interest going for so long.

Be nice if we could take it to the last game and have a full house abusing the fat boy
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:19:40 »

The majority around me were moaning at Cooper for not taking Smith off and bringing Storey on.

Anyway, I personally think it's more helpful to chant for Smith when he's out on the pitch than for Storey when he's not. It's not Smith's fault he has square feet

This is exactly what happened from sections of the Arkells in particular last Saturday.
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:47:59 »

Indeed it has.  I'm even more confused because my son has a match tomorrow morning instead of Sunday!
Easter Saturday? Blimey they're keen! Who's he play for, out of interest?
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 21:55:06 »

Easter Saturday? Blimey they're keen! Who's he play for, out of interest?

He plays for Swindon Rangers.  The game is away to Marlborough.  Apparently they play all their games on Saturday, because the rugby is played on Sunday.  We've got no subs tomorrow, because a few of the team are away and my son has gone to bed feeling unwell.  I hope he's ok in the morning, as it will be too late to cancel due to not enough players.
THE FLASH

Quick as a Flash!

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 22:32:58 »

Well that was good...hopefully see the goals later...

Clems Army!
Matt71

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 22:51:28 »

Just got back, coventry have given up and don't blame them as Northamptonshire ground makes the county ground look like the old Trafford . Smith was shit but I think he cannot play the lone striker,storeys introduction totally changed our shape and attacking intent. luongo was immense today his double tackle led to our goal,Also Troy is now the best central defender in world football.
FormerlyPlymRed

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 23:08:19 »

Great result today. Shame so many of our fans were silent and actually getting annoyed when people joined in chants, fuck right off.

Not seen it mentioned but Rovers have a huge game away at Pompey tomoz! Didnt realise how badly they were doing Clap
Bogus Dave
Ate my own dick

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: Friday, April 18, 2014, 23:26:19 »

WEEEEE STILLLL BELIEEEEVVVEEEE

Things get better but they never get good
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up
Print
Jump to: