Pages: 1 ... 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 507046 times)
Ardiles

Stirlingshire Reds

Ignore
« Reply #2145 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 13:19:22 »

Did we ever find out which one supposedly pulled a gun out or was that just a piss take at the time as there was some pretty shady things going on , and who the fuck was Fredi?

I think I remember reading that Fredi was a disgruntled ex-employee.  That was someone's theory anyway, on the basis that 'Fredi' is an anagram of 'fired'.

There was an unfortunate split on here and across the fanbase generally between those who wanted to give Jed the benefit of the doubt (quite reasonably) and those who simply didn't like the way he conducted himself (particularly when compared to the outwardly professional demeanour of Wray, Black & Fitton.)  It was unfortunate that we spent so much time discussing the comment made by some (and probably me) that Jed didn't even wear a tie...which was a roundabout way of saying that he came across as a wide boy/chancer and looked shifty as fuck.  In the end, I think we all came to agree that Jed 'didn't wear a tie'.  (Although confusingly, at times, he did.)

That picture of Callum Rice, Lincolnshire B&B owner and stalwart of the Dunstable music scene, is brilliant.  Clearly the first time he had worn a tie in years.  He looks like his Mum had just dressed him for his first day at school.
PetsWinPrizes

Ignore
« Reply #2146 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 13:23:51 »

Do you reckon Calum Rice props up the bar of his pub nightly, telling incredulous customers about the time he was director of a professional football club for a week?

Because I do.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #2147 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 13:32:19 »

There was an unfortunate split on here and across the fanbase generally between those who wanted to give Jed the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, very unfortunate....some of us who pointed out that there are many different ways, to take money out of a club, other than the obvious Kassam style property deals were accused of negativity.
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #2148 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 14:47:21 »

It's exactly 2 years ago to the day, that Batch told us about our then new owner....

Hmm, Must have been breaking someone's confidence or relaying a BBC report. I'm as far from ITK as you can get!

Little did I know then was that getting Jed resulted in pretty much the same financial relief as not getting Jed. Selling Matt Ritchie.
REDBUCK

« Reply #2149 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 15:34:41 »

Yes, very unfortunate....some of us who pointed out that there are many different ways, to take money out of a club, other than the obvious Kassam style property deals were accused of negativity.

You are bound to get it right sometime Reg seeing as negativity is in your blood. :-)
manc_red

Ignore
« Reply #2150 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 15:58:23 »

Yes, I recall being regularly shouted down quite vociferously for suggesting more or less exactly that, by those who seemed at the time to hold the majority view. Anyway, who cares, the cunt's gone now and good fucking riddance.
Flashheart

« Reply #2151 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 17:36:03 »

You are bound to get it right sometime Reg seeing as negativity is in your blood. :-)

He even got relegation right for the 2010-2011 season. (But then, he does predict relegation most, if not all, seasons)
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2152 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 18:41:58 »

Did we ever find out which one supposedly pulled a gun out or was that just a piss take at the time as there was some pretty shady things going on , and who the fuck was Fredi?

This happened as you will recall I challenged Murrell about it.
Just to say some undesirables were "invited" free by our Board.
A gun was seen.
Not going to inform you of where this came from but I can assure you it happened, as did so many other things.
We sailed very close once again to the edge.
As for Fredi his facts were correct.
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #2153 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 18:46:43 »

Amazing how season ticket money is pumped into a club in a relatively short period of time without little traceability to where it is saved.
Yes as you say it's more simpler than you think.
Red and Proud

Ignore
« Reply #2154 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 18:59:57 »

Amazing how season ticket money is pumped into a club in a relatively short period of time without little traceability to where it is saved.
Yes as you say it's more simpler than you think.

And the suitcase of cash seen leaving SN1 after the league cup clash with Chelsea......or another red herring?
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #2155 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 20:17:08 »

I'm not totally convinced they were out to do an 'Agombar Hereford', they just seemed out of their depth.

By Agombar Junior, I was told this by a fellow ST holder who goes to the same gym as the players, that his dad put a lot of money into Hereford (don't laugh !!), which he lost, and his dad was rougly treated by the media.

I still cannot believe we ae still paying for Harry. Just proves how watertight football contracts are.

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
Mother Brown

Ignore
« Reply #2156 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 20:35:20 »

Do you reckon Calum Rice props up the bar of his pub nightly, telling incredulous customers about the time he was director of a professional football club for a week?

Because I do.
What pub do you run ?
Frigby Daser

Ignore
« Reply #2157 on: Thursday, January 29, 2015, 20:36:03 »

"ROOOOOOOOAR"

This was the statement that made be believe that Swindon were in big trouble.

It was the lack of a tie for me.

As for Callum Rice, it's basically a questionably post op Sandy Gray isn't it? Poor bloke.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #2158 on: Thursday, February 5, 2015, 14:52:08 »

surprise surprise. The Monkey Hangers 2014 takeover at Hartlepool a consortium put together by chums of our Jed and his cronies appears to have failed. So that's only 1 HUFC that they have managed to destroy this season

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31152252

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
horlock07

Lives in Northern Bastard Outpost

Ignore
« Reply #2159 on: Thursday, February 5, 2015, 14:56:24 »

surprise surprise. The Monkey Hangers 2014 takeover at Hartlepool a consortium put together by chums of jed and his cronies appears to have failed. So that's only 1 HUFC that they have managed to destroy this season

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31152252

I do like the bottom of the story..

"The club will not be making any further comments."

More to follow.

Hey ho, I suspect like ourselves they will look back as a lucky escape.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: