Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 508322 times)
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #1755 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 11:26:51 »

So he's 57k down, maybe he can sell his Bentley?

57,001 down actually  Cheesy
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1756 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 11:27:42 »

I pressume the costs are against Jed personally rather than Seebeck so even if he winds the company up he will still be liable unless he declares himself bankrupt
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #1757 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 11:28:42 »

Weaselly weaselly weaseling.
JoeMezz

Ignore
« Reply #1758 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 11:56:38 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/11311940._We_were_dealing_with_rogues____Power_reacts_after_retaining_STFC_ownership_in_High_Court_ruling/?ref=var_0

Power damning of Jed. Good point about season tickets, need them to increase and hopefully good season ahead. ROAR
kerry red

« Reply #1759 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 12:21:13 »

Pretty strong words from Power, there.

It really sums up what most of us knew, or thought we knew, all along.

He, and the club, now deserve our support by means of STs and attending.

Let's draw a line under this fiasco and just concentrate on supporting the club - no more jibes, nods and winks.

Don't know about anyone else, but I've sure had enough of the non-football related stories surrounding the club for the past few years.

Come On You Reds!
Power to people

Ignore
« Reply #1760 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 12:21:42 »

Season tickets are not likely to be be on a par with the last 2 seasons anyway, those that came for a bit of success will dissapear and not renew and with the price rises it makes it less affordable for people on a matchday also.

You always get fairweather supporters.

I thought a lot of S/T's were sold anyway before all this kicked off, although I can beleive about sponsors.

They need to do something about communication as well, don't communicate with the fans that also causes problems.

Threy would do well to open season ticket applications again though at early bird prices and a few more may take it up now the ownership is resolved, oh and a statement on a plan for the future would be good.
iffy

« Reply #1761 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 12:28:39 »

So if Power now owns 99% but Jed can buy back 39% - if Jed shuts the company down to avoid paying £50k court costs, he cannot therefore exercise his right to buy the 39%. So potentially we could be free of him. It will be interesting to see if Power now chases Jed for "stolen monies" or whether he draws a line. 

If I were Power I would go after him. Given the unambiguous nature of the ruling here, he can be pretty confident of crushing him in court in further cases. Then, before it comes to court, he can offer to settle the case in exchange for McCrory writing off the option. Job done, line drawn, clean house.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1762 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 12:31:59 »

http://www.thisisswindontownfc.co.uk/news/11311940._We_were_dealing_with_rogues____Power_reacts_after_retaining_STFC_ownership_in_High_Court_ruling/?ref=var_0

Power damning of Jed. Good point about season tickets, need them to increase and hopefully good season ahead. ROAR

Should we get behind Mr Power now?

Or because he lives in Switzerland and wants to setup us as a feeder club is he still dodgy?

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
Peter Venkman
We don't need no stinking badges.

Back Off Man, I’m A Scientist.

« Reply #1763 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 12:36:39 »

They need to do something about communication as well, don't communicate with the fans that also causes problems.
We were spoiled somewhat under Fitton and Wray in that the board had fantastic (in comparison) communication with the Adver and BBCRS (and hence the fans).

Hardly any other club has communication like that from their board so we are now back to how other clubs are.

That said, I would love for Power/Sam/Adver/BBC to patch up their differences and just accept that we are all trying to go forward together and get the lines of communication back down where they (in the fans opinion) should be again.

Whether Power sees that as an important part of his plan we will have to wait and see but from what has gone on so far then I can see that will be way way down on his agenda unfortunately.

Only a fool does not know when to hold his tongue.
Talk Talk

« Reply #1764 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 12:42:53 »

That said, I would love for Power/Sam/Adver/BBC to patch up their differences and just accept that we are all trying to go forward together and get the lines of communication back down where they (in the fans opinion) should be again.

Whether Power sees that as an important part of his plan we will have to wait and see but from what has gone on so far then I can see that will be way way down on his agenda unfortunately.

Power has said before that it is not the way that he works. His plan is just to get on with running and growing the club from what I remember.
Honkytonk

Whoo Whoo!

Ignore
« Reply #1765 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 13:07:18 »

Power's always said he wants to get the club on an even keel and have gradual growth - Doesn't sound like a cut and run type of job to me.

I think we should get behind him, and Shah - in the article Power sings Shah's praises and it makes sense if he's out of the country for long periods that she's the one doing nearly all the legwork.
Ticker45

Ignore
« Reply #1766 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 13:53:10 »

Season tickets are not likely to be be on a par with the last 2 seasons anyway, those that came for a bit of success will disappear and not renew and with the price rises it makes it less affordable for people on a matchday also.

You always get fairweather supporters.

I thought a lot of S/T's were sold anyway before all this kicked off, although I can believe about sponsors.

They would do well to open season ticket applications again though at early bird prices and a few more may take it up now the ownership is resolved, oh and a statement on a plan for the future would be good.

This. I renewed mine before all this crap blew up and was beginning to get a bit twitchy about where the club was heading especially if jed was going to be in charge. Still not entirely happy/convinced that we will be a force this season but with all the shenanigans obviously any signings were on hold I assume.

Ref. the communication side of things, I see that Sam Moreshead is more optimistic about relations with the Club after his meeting with "General Manager". I do hope that is the case as lack of information, however banal, does not help and in certain cases alienates fans.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is unknown but today could be a whole lot better.
Reg Smeeton
Walking Encyclopaedia

Ignore
« Reply #1767 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 14:08:59 »

It would be good to draw a line under the whole sorry episode of the last year and a bit, and try and get back to watching football and being Town fans first and foremost.

Think this coming season is inevitably going to be difficult, we're going to have a much reduced squad, and still be reliant on kids, non-league cast-offs, and as yet unknown loans.  As Power says this court battle hasn't helped at all....so let's get behind Cooper and Power, if things do go a bit Pete Tong, because last season, they put a lot of good in the bank, certainly sufficient to be cut some slack.
Sippo
Living in the 80s

I ain't gettin on no plane fool

Ignore
« Reply #1768 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 14:10:07 »

Power said that the club lost sponsors because of Jed. Samsung and 442?

If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit...
Stegenfreud

Say what now?

Ignore
« Reply #1769 on: Tuesday, July 1, 2014, 14:10:54 »

I'm glad it's resolved. I think power still has a way to go to prove to fans he has the clubs best intentions at heart. A period of stability where football is the focus would be great. If that's on a limited budget then so be it, as long as we can concentrate on the football for a bit I'll be happy. Longer term plans would be nice but for now football is all I care about. Glad to see the back of Jed McCory McRory Mctellabullshitstory.

In other news I'm surprised a statement hasn't been released on the official website. Scrap that the official website has been pony for a while. The squad are back training.... Photos? Nope. Court case completed... Statement? Nope. We've even lost pitch watch!!!! Do we even have someone looking after the website at the club or is it all external? Really poor offering on there these days.... Certainly nothing that drives people to it!

simon FERRY cross the avon... do do.
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: