Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 507024 times)
Nemo
Shit Bacon

Ignore
« Reply #1605 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 17:36:19 »

The decision being delayed until Wednesday worries me. I can only hope he's working out if there are any criminal charges he can lay on Jed because the evidence presented (albeit the Twitter interpretations of it) seem fairly cut and dry.
Costanza

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1606 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 18:22:53 »

They won't win it back,  even the judge thinks he's a bullshitting cunt

Can a judge delay a verdict with a bit of grandstanding?

There must be some lingering issues.
kerry red

« Reply #1607 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 18:26:13 »

The lengths some people will go to to screw some money out of such a cute football club.

Bounders the lot of them
pauld
Aaron Aardvark

Absolute Calamity!

Ignore
« Reply #1608 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 18:32:27 »

Can a judge delay a verdict with a bit of grandstanding?
And the winner is ....... we'll be right back after the break, don't go away....
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1609 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 18:33:57 »

And the winner is ....... we'll be right back after the break, don't go away....

is the answer the lawyers?
Batch
Not a Batch

Ignore
« Reply #1610 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 18:36:06 »

Incidentally from the little I've read Jed comes across as everything I hoped he wouldn't be. I kind of bought his 'bullshitter but doing his best' act.

Sounds more like he's a money grabbing liar, trying to fuck over STFC
Costanza

Ignore
« Reply #1611 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 18:37:26 »

It is the 21st century after all...
BruceChatwin

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1612 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 18:57:55 »

Just been going back through this thread trying to work out what's going on, and this:

"It was also revealed McCrory had designs on pursuing a political career and did not want to have his image tarnished by any takeover."

is one of the funniest things I've read all year.

Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1613 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 19:30:08 »

They won't win it back,  even the judge thinks he's a bullshitting cunt
The telling quote from Jed is this one:

He went on: “I decided to have a breather. I came away from it and press releases were made, which were inaccurate, otherwise we wouldn’t be here today.
He's basically admitting that he's only trying to regain control because Power has taken action against him for stealing from the club. He obviously thinks that if he wins the charges against him will have to be dropped.

If the Judge believes he's a liar then it seems pretty cut and dry to me. The mystery is why he didn't make his decision today.

Exiled Bob

Likes a moan

Ignore
« Reply #1614 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 19:49:01 »

Steve Murrall and you both online at the same time again! 
Maybe Murrall could explain what Power meant when he said he and McCrory had stolen money from the club..........

Is action being taken against both of them or just McCrory?
TheDukeOfBanbury

Ignore
« Reply #1615 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 19:52:46 »

Not long now.
A few more issues to be levied against that cheating scum bag and hopefully the end.
How you can even communicate with Murrell is beyond me.

Fingers crossed but the rats are getting smoked out.
Bob's Orange
Has brain escape barriers

Ignore
« Reply #1616 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 19:57:48 »

Incidentally from the little I've read Jed comes across as everything I hoped he wouldn't be. I kind of bought his 'bullshitter but doing his best' act.

Sounds more like he's a money grabbing liar, trying to fuck over STFC

I fell for it hook, line and sinker as well Batch. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him, what a sheister. (iPhone wanted to change to she oyster!)

we've been to Aberdeen, we hate the Hibs, they make us spew up, so make some noise,
the gorgie boys, for Hearts in Europe.
@MacPhlea

Ignore
« Reply #1617 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 20:09:52 »

The telling quote from Jed is this one:
He's basically admitting that he's only trying to regain control because Power has taken action against him for stealing from the club. He obviously thinks that if he wins the charges against him will have to be dropped.

If the Judge believes he's a liar then it seems pretty cut and dry to me. The mystery is why he didn't make his decision today.

Well clearly the judge believes McCrory lied on Oath - is that not a criminal offence?  I think it would have been given today had it not been for that... pretty sure he wants to ensure the full judgement wants to include his view that McCrory os a lying fuckwit who's chancing his arm
nickhaw

Ignore
« Reply #1618 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 20:50:37 »

Well clearly the judge believes McCrory lied on Oath - is that not a criminal offence?  I think it would have been given today had it not been for that... pretty sure he wants to ensure the full judgement wants to include his view that McCrory os a lying fuckwit who's chancing his arm

The judge can't prove he lied, he is only voicing his opinion. It's like when the judge said Bernie Ecclestone lied in his court case..
theakston2k

Ignore
« Reply #1619 on: Thursday, June 26, 2014, 21:27:40 »

I fell for it hook, line and sinker as well Batch. Wouldn't trust him as far as I could kick him, what a sheister. (iPhone wanted to change to she oyster!)
Fortunately being from Tewkesbury I'm close enough to Evesham to know a few people who have dealt with him and they warned me he was full of shit. He lives about 5 doors down from an ex and I pass through Evesham a lot. I guess thats why he got a bit twitchy when I asked him on twitter about a year ago why was his personal plate back on the knackered old Alfa on his drive, I must have been one of the first to be blocked..... Makes sense now why he was asking Power for a car as part of the remuneration.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: