Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 ... 148   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jed mccory  (Read 507087 times)
Levi lapper

« Reply #1455 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 18:15:46 »

It's got to be BNP, could he be any more of an absolute cunt?
Trashbat?

Ignore
« Reply #1456 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 18:16:09 »

http://www.flicwiltshire.com/STFC/Town-set-to-learn-ownership-fate-tomorrow.aspx#.U6sRL6a9LCS

Power also claimed that McCrory, along with fellow director Steve Murrell, had "robbed" a substantial amount of money from the club, as well as accusing Power of match fixing.

Is that supposed to be Jed accused Power of match fixing?!
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1457 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 18:19:58 »

This isn't just Jed, but the whole thing makes me think of this

We are pretty sodding tinpot.

Never knowingly overstated.
chalkies_shorts

« Reply #1458 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 18:21:11 »

"It was also revealed McCrory had designs on pursuing a political career and did not want to have his image tarnished by any takeover."
 No
Given that he is a bullshitting deluded cunt who likes spending other people's money he's a shoe in for any party
herthab
TEF Travel

Ignore
Re:
« Reply #1459 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 18:24:20 »

Jed being described as 'charismatic' had me laughing out loud.
at the end of the day both of them must have ulterior motives, neither of them are convincing as altruists. The question is who will fuck the club up more?

It's All Good..............
Saxondale

Ignore
« Reply #1460 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 18:29:10 »

Cunt 1 or Cunt 2, who can fuck up a club more conclusively?  The answer seems likely to be revealed at the county ground over the next year or so.

Its very depressing.

Never knowingly overstated.
Sir Pissalot

« Reply #1461 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 18:35:45 »

I'm no expert in these matters but reading the reports gives me a horrible feeling that McCrory is going to get the nod - unless the Judge takes the view that the reason why Power didn't complete the deal within the originally agreed 14 day period was for the reason that he had been misled by McCrory regarding his (Power's) 'fit and proper' status with the FL.  Regarding the ill-fated December Board meeting, it certainly seems that McCrory was content to walk away from the Club at that point.  That says to me that he does not - as he has previously claimed - got the best interests of our Club at heart, and is only interested in making a fast buck.

Whatever the outcome, our Club is once again airing its dirty laundry in public.  I hate it!
Summerof69

Ignore
« Reply #1462 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 18:47:36 »

What the hell was this proof of funds that Jed was showing everyone at a supporters meeting? I take it this was Powers bank statement with tippex over the name and Jeds added?

He showed it to two people...with me one of them.

I said it was 'fake' and probably knocked up earlier that afternoon to my fellow board members after the meeting, as it said Jed has £1.2m in a bank account. The only problem was it had no bank signatures/stamps on it.

He and Murrall said that they had just come back from the FL and said that was what they showed to the FL as 'proof of funds'.

I think you can definately say that was total bull...

BAZINGA !!

Join the Red Army Fund and donate at www.redarmyfund.co.uk

Join the Football Supporters Federation for FREE at www.fsf.org.uk/join.php
tans
You spin me right round baby right round

Ignore
« Reply #1463 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 18:56:01 »

I want Delta to post another rant Cheesy
fatbasher

« Reply #1464 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 19:11:22 »

Pint
Power trusted Jed? Just what the fuck was he thinking? Even the TEF has more business acumen than that.

More than the a Wills family?
More than Bill Power?
I'm sure there have been others over the years.
kerry red

« Reply #1465 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 19:30:11 »

So, if the judge says ownership is 'inconclusive' how the hell,is he going to make a judgement.

I reckon if someone came along with a few quid ( and probably not a lot) both parties would fuck off (hopefully).

I'm sick of my club being used and abused by a succession of chancers, tosspots and fantasists.
nigel grays a postie

Ignore
« Reply #1466 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 19:33:04 »

"Charismatic" chancer. Political party has got to be Ukip surely. I can see Jed fitting in real nice with that mob.

Rogers, Mayes, Shearer, Fjortoft, Cox, Austin, Ritchie. Seen em all flogged off on the cheap
joteddyred

Ignore
« Reply #1467 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 19:52:47 »

What a mess and I just can't see this ending well.

How long until the start of the season..........?
fatbasher

« Reply #1468 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 19:53:29 »

So, if the judge says ownership is 'inconclusive' how the hell,is he going to make a judgement.

I reckon if someone came along with a few quid ( and probably not a lot) both parties would fuck off (hopefully).

I'm sick of my club being used and abused by a succession of chancers, tosspots and fantasists.

Oh, so it's your club is it? ha ha ha

That's two of us who have delusions of grandeur on this site then according to some posters.
fatbasher

« Reply #1469 on: Wednesday, June 25, 2014, 19:56:31 »

Given that he is a bullshitting deluded cunt who likes spending other people's money he's a shoe in for any party

Well if you're correct in your accusation then I'd venture to suggest it's likely to be the Labour party, new or old they both love to spend other peoples money. Just shit at paying it back, well they end up fucking off from power and leaving the conservative to pick up the tab.
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 ... 148   Go Up
Print
Jump to: